3.**********

wb_7354

I accidentally broke the 3 and decimal point off my GN. I caught a rag on it removing the wax. Ugh [emoji30] Does anyone have one I can replace it with?
c17c2fcd6ae3f9f954b539ac65e95c85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, join the club. If the piece is in tack a little adhesive will work fine and you'll be the only one who will know. I bought a couple of replacement ones from one of the vendors years ago for if and when it gets a paint job.

I have this... its not exactly correct for the hood but you can have it ...pay shipping...the black connection piece between 8 and s is flat not triangle ..so its actually for the trunk of a t...but anyways ...and no adhesive

IMG_0799.jpg

well at least for a T with WO2 package... the chrome guys have no black on emblems ...they are all chrome all the way around LOL

Lol, join the club. If the piece is in tack a little adhesive will work fine and you'll be the only one who will know. I bought a couple of replacement ones from one of the vendors years ago for if and when it gets a paint job.

I did the same thing years ago on mine and put it back using body emblem adhesive. You can't tell it happened unless you look very close. I had actually forgotten about it.

Well I’m glad I’m not the only guy that has done this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not for sure if I have the right one, but the one I have has not been opened, if you want it I'll take $20 for it, and I'll pay for shipping. Any questions you can text or call me @720-771-3089
20200429_173113.jpg

Just take them off. Both sides. It's not a bad look and unless they are some kind of PC correct, pinch butt TR guy, nobody knows the difference anyway. Sell the good side for $20 and wait for it to get broken in cheap shipping so you can hear endless bitching about it. ........ ;)

Last edited: