3.**********

wb_7354

I accidentally broke the 3 and decimal point off my GN. I caught a rag on it removing the wax. Ugh [emoji30] Does anyone have one I can replace it with?
c17c2fcd6ae3f9f954b539ac65e95c85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KC87

Lol, join the club. If the piece is in tack a little adhesive will work fine and you'll be the only one who will know. I bought a couple of replacement ones from one of the vendors years ago for if and when it gets a paint job.

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
I have this... its not exactly correct for the hood but you can have it ...pay shipping...the black connection piece between 8 and s is flat not triangle ..so its actually for the trunk of a t...but anyways ...and no adhesive

IMG_0799.jpg

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
well at least for a T with WO2 package... the chrome guys have no black on emblems ...they are all chrome all the way around LOL

GN87Mike

Lol, join the club. If the piece is in tack a little adhesive will work fine and you'll be the only one who will know. I bought a couple of replacement ones from one of the vendors years ago for if and when it gets a paint job.

I did the same thing years ago on mine and put it back using body emblem adhesive. You can't tell it happened unless you look very close. I had actually forgotten about it.

T-type Jones

I'm not for sure if I have the right one, but the one I have has not been opened, if you want it I'll take $20 for it, and I'll pay for shipping. Any questions you can text or call me @720-771-3089
20200429_173113.jpg

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Just take them off. Both sides. It's not a bad look and unless they are some kind of PC correct, pinch butt TR guy, nobody knows the difference anyway. Sell the good side for $20 and wait for it to get broken in cheap shipping so you can hear endless bitching about it. ........ ;)

Last edited: