3" SS THDP with test pipe

sundevil602

I purchased this out here in Memphis and unfortunately it does not fit my turbo.. It's a 4 bolt and my turbo is a 3. It has a dent on it and a small ding as well. It is Stainless Steel. Asking 250 plus shipping or a downpipe that would fit my turbo. Thank you.

Attachments

• pipe pics 025.jpg
    pipe pics 025.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 531
  • pipe pics 021.jpg
    pipe pics 021.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 530
  • pipe pics 022.jpg
    pipe pics 022.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 530
  • pipe pics 023.jpg
    pipe pics 023.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 530
fyi
'3 bolt' turbos are called that because of the number inlet bolts where the turbo bolts to the header , not where they bolt to the downpipe
a "4 bolt turbo" has a square flange to the passenger header ( typically used for higher hp turbos over 76mm and on imports and deisels ) and a 3 bolt has a triangular flange which is the standard config for the turbo regal

a sfor downpipes there the 4 with wastgate provision like we have standard on the turbo regals , a 5 with wastgate provision which is imports , then there the external gate only styles.. vbands and the old old school perfect sqaure 4 bolt pattern with a round flange called 'on center'

PACECARTA! You are the man! I took a closer look and what do you know!! It fits! I appreciate the advice. Now, I noticed that the puck is much bigger than the stock elbows. Should i grind it to make it bigger or just leave it.. The turbo is a TE44C with 42.5 injector. I also have an Razor Alky kit. Thank you again Brother!

Vr
Ed

with puck larger you may get boost creep up at upper end of track . take it slow and if it starts to rise too high you might want to match the port to the puck by grinding and leaving the port 1/8 smaller all around to seal and by running it first youll also have a nice carbon mark to see where to port to

Will you sell the dump pipe only and for how much $$$ give me call 347-500-4614