3" PVC/plastic connector/joiner for 3" hose.

V6POWER

Where can I purchase this connector/joiner? I need one to connect the 3" air inlet hose to the rubber on the air filter. Thanks.

I used a 3" PVC connector with the stock maf to the hose I have. I drilled a hole in it to mount the ait sensor. Used it for yrs until I upgraded to the bigger maf and translator.

i use the stock plastic elbow...even though i dont use the air temp sensor bc of my chip...but like it plugged in still....i also like these silicone hosese for other application... and use a hard joiner pipe like pvc or metal...

i use the stock plastic elbow...even though i dont use the air temp sensor bc of my chip...but like it plugged in still....i also like these silicone hosese for other application... and use a hard joiner pipe like pvc or metal...

I purchased one of these and I cannot get the 3" hose to fit over the rib on the end of the connector.

I purchased one of these and I cannot get the 3" hose to fit over the rib on the end of the connector.
really ...wow you have stock maf hose ??? they are pretty flexible ...grind it down or cut it off...

Things I have used back in the day...........

Shop vac connectors for wood shop vacuum set-ups. An old leaf blower tube hacked to length. Old aluminum light post for you home's front lawn.

Things I have used back in the day...........

Shop vac connectors for wood shop vacuum set-ups. An old leaf blower tube hacked to length. Old aluminum light post for you home's front lawn.
and it all will work ...my man :p ...hows it goin joey...any light at the end of the tunnel yet

Maybe try heating the hose with a hair drier.

Thank you all very much for the responses/suggestions. I'm sure at least one of them will work. The hose is a new one from Wick's Aircraft and does not want to stretch.