3 or 4 inch single shot

ATR used to mkae a 3" single shot that you may be able to find one used. I have one on my car and it sounds good

I just installed an RJC 4”. Just beware. Depending on which down pipe you have, you will need an adapter to go from your down pipe to the 4” flange where Cat would bolt. No where do they specify that and I had the car on the lift and the flanges didn’t mate. And it takes ALOT of finessing to get it to fit so be prepared. But it sounds killer if you don’t mind it noisy. I wish someone made a 3 1/2 because it would give you a bit more wiggle room and honestly not sure a 4” is even necessary.

120E8474-EC71-41DE-BD3D-A6E497651C19.jpeg Notice the void at bottom of flange.

We were in a bind so we cut the flanges and welded a V band in. It actually helped because we could rotate the exhaust to help with the fitment. I emailed RJC with my concerns and they said they make a transition section to go from the 3” down pipe to the 4” exhaust. But again, I had no idea that was necessary. I just figured everything came with the exhaust. So we had the lift tied up and opted for the V band instead. It came out nice and the exhaust is made very well .

my atr single shot has been on for yrs, someone should bring it back, perfect fit, thanks ed

The HR bar mounts were in the way also. I had to move them inboard which is really not a big deal on a street Car.

Certain test pipes fit and no need for transition piece. Unfortunately mine won’t work, pypes test pipe. Called Jason and got the needed piece on the way. Exhaust went in no problem in about a hr in the garage on a set of car ramps. Easiest system I have installed on a TR and sounds killer.

We were in a bind so we cut the flanges and welded a V band in. It actually helped because we could rotate the exhaust to help with the fitment. I emailed RJC with my concerns and they said they make a transition section to go from the 3” down pipe to the 4” exhaust. But again, I had no idea that was necessary. I just figured everything came with the exhaust. So we had the lift tied up and opted for the V band instead. It came out nice and the exhaust is made very well .

Is the type you used stainless ? Wonder on the filler you used for the welding.