3 inch dual exhaust

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
So i asked this question a while back and never did get a solid answer, anyway i had a issue out of my Dakota Digital fan controller and the tech advisor walked me through resetting it and i lost whatever parameters i had programmed in. At what temp should i have the low speed and high speed fans cut on and off ? I have Dakota Digital gauges and controller so the chip does not control the fans. Car is just a cruiser, runs on E85, stock location intercooler, Cold Case radiator and dual electric fans, 160 thermostat and will see outside temps from anywhere between 40-95 degrees.

Thanks

I think I would set the low speed up for 170-180*f and the high speed up for maybe 190-195* and see how that goes. I guess it has a gauge to tell you the temp of the coolant. See how that works out and make adjustments if you are happy with the temps. Are the shut off temps also adjustable? If so may be shut off the high at 185*f and the low at 165*f.

Can we get some pix of the 19" gnx wheels?

The ON temperature is totally up to you. It should only come on when you are stopped and there is no air flow coming through the grille from driving.

The OFF temperature Must be over the thermostat temperature. This way the fans will not be on while you are driving down the highway.

I think I would set the low speed up for 170-180*f and the high speed up for maybe 190-195* and see how that goes. I guess it has a gauge to tell you the temp of the coolant. See how that works out and make adjustments if you are happy with the temps. Are the shut off temps also adjustable? If so may be shut off the high at 185*f and the low at 165*f.

Can we get some pix of the 19" gnx wheels ?

I have a thread in the suspension area but I’m not sure if the pics are still there
16507248218193696469062426542509.jpg100_6383.JPG