3 Bolt Turbo to Manifold Gasket???

IMCA67

Anybody know where to get one of these things? :biggrin: The 3 bolt gasket between the turbo exhaust housing and passenger side exhaust manifold. I looked in the part number resource in gnttype and didn't see anything, did a search on here, didn't find much. O'Reilly only sells the turbo kit that has the oil return gasket. Or do you even use one? I know alot of people are ditching the gaskets on some of the exhaust stuff. Thanks!

Finally found a thread about this gasket. Looks like a lot of people are going RJC, some copper, and a lot using red or copper RTV. Looks like I will be going with the copper RTV for now, unless anyone has a better suggestion?

nos4gn.com, they have the copper ones, just ordered these, waiting on new turbo from limit in arizona.

I would go with a copper gasket. There's a lot of heat for rtv copper risking a leak

check out tr custom parts i just installed one of there new graphite crush gaskets seem pretty good theres a link on the home page

Thanks for the info guys. I hadn't planned on removing the turbo, just changing downpipes, but surprise, one of the bolts broke off in the housing. Couldn't get it with an easy out, so had to take it off to weld a nut on it, and get serious with it. :biggrin:

Here ya go. Been holding up on my GN for quite a while now. Gaskets In stock for immediate shipment.:)

I was gonna ask you if they were in stock, I was just checking them out. Just wondering if I'm gonna have any leaks if I went with just RTV. The old gasket looked like hell, but I never noticed any leaks. I would like to get this thing together this weekend. May have to see what else I can order from you and have it overnighted for Saturday to make it worth my while.

Rjc 3 bolt gasket

The copper gasket do not last long. After 48,000 miles it develop a exhaust
leak. After the turbo was removed, the gasket look enlongated oval shape and broke into 2 pieces. I just ordered RJC 3 bolt turbo gasket. Will never use the copper gasket again.