3.8l engines for sale

Trader history for D Mitchell (0)

D Mitchell

I have a 3.8l 109 block engine for sale it has mildly ported cast iron heads, forged pistons, Comp cams 206/206 hydraulic roller and T&D shaft rockers and has approximately 10k miles since rebuild $1800. Engine in excellent condition.

Attachments

howdies86

I may be interested in 2nd engine and parts and maybe both if first deal falls through. Would like to see pics, and list of other parts u have. Where are u located? Thanks, Howard. Please call me at 260-726-5214.

1987T

Looking for 10's
What Was done to the bottom end on these engines? Just stock or Studded with billet mains ?? Ext.

miguelito

I have two 3.8l 109 block engines for sale. The original motor is .030 over and has Aluminum GN1 heads and needs to be rebuilt since it has a wiped out cam lobe and has been sitting a few years $1500. The spare engine has mildly ported cast iron heads Comp cams 206/206 hydraulic roller and T&D shaft rockers and has approximately 10k miles since rebuild $1800. Also have other miscellaneous parts for sale. Will upload pics later today.
interested in the first engine have cash in hand just let me know if still forale thanks

84TurboSix

I have a 3.8l 109 block engine for sale it has mildly ported cast iron heads, forged pistons, Comp cams 206/206 hydraulic roller and T&D shaft rockers and has approximately 10k miles since rebuild $1800. Engine in excellent condition.
I'm interested. Can we talk over the phone.