3.8 hood decals

PSU 98

Does anybody sell or know where I could get the "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblem in a decal as opposed to a badge? Long story short, I removed my hood badges and whoever put them on the car last must've used Krazy Glue and grout, it left a real mess on the hood bulge that I would like to cover up until I can have proper paint work done. I may have to contact a custom shop for some vinyl reproductions but was hoping someone had something similar already available.

There's a bunch of OEM style badges listed on eBay, but don't see anyone selling a decal.

Mark had some of the ones I'd done before my printer died and went to he?????. Don't know if he has any left...

Does anybody sell or know where I could get the "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblem in a decal as opposed to a badge? Long story short, I removed my hood badges and whoever put them on the car last must've used Krazy Glue and grout, it left a real mess on the hood bulge that I would like to cover up until I can have proper paint work done. I may have to contact a custom shop for some vinyl reproductions but was hoping someone had something similar already available.
Did you remove other badges from the car?

Go and get some 1200 blocking sand paper and a small block and wet sand and buff and try that maybe can save the pant just use some mild compound just be careful pretty easy

Use some strip magnets on the metal ones that way you can remove when waxing and don't hurt new paint

Go and get some 1200 blocking sand paper and a small block and wet sand and buff and try that maybe can save the pant just use some mild compound just be careful pretty easy

Oh I tried that, it's way beyond wetsanding. I wish I knew what they reapplied these badges with because they made an absolute mess underneath. I might just post some pics.

Thanks for the leads guys, I will try to contact some of the people that had decals for sale in the past.

Apparently the original badges were broken during removal because they only decided to reapply the "SFI TURBO" portion of both badges to the hood. I wouldn't try to reapply them, or sell them to anyone as they are now. I did remove all the other badges and moulding at various points and nothing like this underneath (thank God).

So I contacted this Snakeskinner on eBay who said he would sell me a set of the decals, then disappeared. Who's Mark? Does anyone have a lead on a set of these? Hoping I don't have to buy a set of repop badges, I never liked them anyway.

mark at tr customs sells them... i have them on my car and they look awesome

Oh I tried that, it's way beyond wetsanding. I wish I knew what they reapplied these badges with because they made an absolute mess underneath. I might just post some pics.

Thanks for the leads guys, I will try to contact some of the people that had decals for sale in the past.

Apparently the original badges were broken during removal because they only decided to reapply the "SFI TURBO" portion of both badges to the hood. I wouldn't try to reapply them, or sell them to anyone as they are now. I did remove all the other badges and moulding at various points and nothing like this underneath (thank God).

I feel your pain. Previous owner also reapplied hood badges with some kinda glue. Over the years the badges slowly came unglued, then broke in sections from washing car. Just this week I removed them and found that one side was stained from the black adhesive and other side had harden glue. Tried wet sanding stains - didn't work, too deep. Other side had to much harden glue residue.
Couldn't stand it, so I took TR in to get hood reprainted yesterday, will be ready Tuesday.

mark at tr customs sells them... i have them on my car and they look awesome

THANK YOU for the info, I will email Mark and see if I can still get any (they don't seem to be on his website). Maybe I will get the intercooler tag I wanted while I'm at it :)

Replied with no response from the OP or the other guy who asked me about them. Only have two pairs left. Guess they thought I was giving them away???