3.5" MAF (GM) // stock EQ radios (2 available)

Bens87tr

Former Owner, 87T
LS1 MAF - $45 shipped in the US.

Stock Delco radio/cassette with 5-Band EQ - $55 each shipped in the US.

These radios were both in working order when they were taken out 8 years ago, they have not been in a car since. I currently have no way to test them. I will accept a return if they do not satisfy your needs. I will try and get pictures tonight.

I goofed on the description. I only have one EQ radio, the other is a basic style radio modded with an aux MP3 input jack. Includes adapters for use in our Buicks. Pictures as promised:
IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

I know Im a little late but damn, I said I wanted them. Was someone ahead of me? U posted pics and 4 hrs later they were sold from under me? Just wondering how this happened...please advise. Thanks.

I could just say money talks and leave it at that, but I appreciate this website and the members that use it. So here is my point of view: Yes, you were the first to reply saying you would like the items pending pictures and possibly negotiating a price break for taking everything. I replied by PM stating that I would post pictures that night since I was at work. I kept my promise and posted pictures later that day. I also sent you a PM stating the pictures were up and described my error in thinking I had two EQ radios. Meanwhile, I had several other people interested in the items. One was offering money that night. I was waiting for a reply from you. I waited until after noon the next day (way more than four hours) and decided to accept an offer of full asking price and instant payment. I feel other sellers would do the exact same thing. Please do not take any offense.

For those interested in the remaining radio with MP3 jack, best offer gets it.

Thanks,
Ben P.