295/55 MT with 2" DSE drop Springs "PICS"

nickb

Just installed my rear springs from DSE after buying them a year ago. and the car looks SICK!!! still have to do the fronts this week but I was more concerned about the rear tires fitting. I have the fenders rolled but nothing else. I went with Bilstein shocks.

Attachments

• photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    876.8 KB · Views: 1,011
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    895.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    681.5 KB · Views: 1,008
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    547.2 KB · Views: 954
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    721.1 KB · Views: 949
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    921.1 KB · Views: 887
Just installed my rear springs from DSE after buying them a year ago. and the car looks SICK!!! still have to do the fronts this week but I was more concerned about the rear tires fitting. I have the fenders rolled but nothing else. I went with Bilstein shocks.

Looks great...

What width and backspace on the rear wheels ?

9.5" wide wheels backspace is 4.75 i believe. Cant remember off hand on the backspacing, I'll have to check.

hello; Have you taken it out on the road yet? I'm curious to what 's going to happen in a real world condition?
IBBY

[quote=" Have you taken it out on the road yet? I'm curious to what 's going to happen in a real world condition?IBBY[/quote]

yeah, it looks kinda tight - any rubbing?

Looks real nice. I like that you rolled fender but kept trim. I had mine rolled when I bought car but when I had car painted I un rolled them to put trim on.

i also want to run a 295-50 15 tire but they hit the frame i have a 4.25 back space and need to order spacers did u get that measurement ? mine are on a 15x7 wheel will a 1 inch spacer work or should i just go with a 1/2 ?

No rubbing at all. I had my 200 lb brother get in the trunk and bounce a bit and it didn't rub, also took it for ice cream with my wife and I in the car and it didn't rub.

looks great....Hungerbuhler1, how is that turbo now since you had it in the car for a while

Welds website has there standard offset as 15"x9" with 4.5 b.s. I have these wheels but havent installed yet..

Any close ups of the tire to rolled lip area? Do you have aluminum drums? Any problems with interference from the rjc cross flow exhaust with the 2" drop springs?

Any close ups of the tire to rolled lip area? Do you have aluminum drums? Any problems with interference from the rjc cross flow exhaust with the 2" drop springs?

I tried taking some pics but they didnt turn out great. Stock drums. No problems at all with the exhaust. Everything has plenty of room.

The car looks amazing. That's the best rear stance I've seen on a G-body yet. love how the tire fills out the wheel well, good job.

Holy chit! That looks sick! I cant wait to put my dse set up in. If weather is nice ill be doing it.. is your frame notched? Love you rolled lip and used molding. I didnt think that was possible...