TE62 turbo
Gbody SLIC
42# injectors
Razor Alky
RJC 3" dp
hooker exhaust
racetronix hotwire and fuel pump
stock block and internals.
(pretty much stock except a few add-ons)

getting tranny done , looking at the 2800 or 3200 rpm PTC 10" lock up. Ideas on which one? basically a cruising street car so would rather have good drive ability than track speed. (red light to red light (LOL). coming from a D5 stocker, but might have been refreshed /re-stalled. tires break free at 2200-2400 using scanmaster as rpm gauge.

was on car when purchased, A/R .60 exhaust stamping. Precision stamped exhaust housing and Garret compressor side.

The PTE housing need a lil more to spool and I assume its a JB center. The 2800 may be right at the line to spool and get some boost response. Be careful tho as the higher the stall "to spool" can lay over on the big end. Talk to Dusty and see if you can get the blade setup for a 3k.

Thanks TN, also, when i ordered my TT alky chip, I thought the restall was 2800, so I listed a 2800 L/U for Eric. Will that come into play, Maybe that might put me into the PTC 2800 if set up for that in the chip already, not sure what parameters he writes in for that. Or can it be adjusted easily enough to go higher

The TE 62 is a slower spooling turbo with the precision housing. There are options to fix this. I wouldn't worry about the chip for stall speed, as long as you stated a higher stall smaller diameter converter. Another option for a torque converter to consider is my "TBPT 245mm 3021 HF LU Torque converter" for your setup. It will give you the good drive ability you are looking for and will out perform the others. I build each converter specific to a customers combination and needs. This converter is designed by me specifically for turbo Buick applications. I can help you with a trans rebuild also. Any questions, feel free to contact me via a phone call.