27 mile ‘87 GN for sale on BAT

dang id rather have a gnx with miles on it that I could drive or have a 9 second build driver for that
WOW

dang id rather have a gnx with miles on it that I could drive or have a 9 second build driver for that
WOW

I have one here 2600 miles . plastic on the seats. Never saw water till a few years ago when it was bought. Just another car ya can't use. :rolleyes:

I have one here 2600 miles . plastic on the seats. Never saw water till a few years ago when it was bought. Just another car ya can't use. :rolleyes:

come on dan put that baby back in action and never look back
or sell it while you can maybe when everyone gets spring fever lol :cool:

garage queen.. can't use it really. ya just look at it walking by it to go to work :p had a 66 GT350 convertible that sat from 1974 to 2015. we used it for 1 year then it turned into a bench. :eek: it likes it's new home with its brothers.
4029.jpeg
IMG_20150520_134353673.jpg

garage queen.. can't use it really. ya just look at it walking by it to go to work :p had a 66 GT350 convertible that sat from 1974 to 2015. we used it for 1 year then it turned into a bench... .

... but who made that choice that? :rolleyes: (and why?)

Loved messing with the Shelby guys. Russ an I would laugh as we were setting up parts for Melissa's car on it. Guy that bought it was leery when I told him the car spent most of its life in a barn in NH. (Barn is where all my junk made it to over the years. GNX is 5 miles away in another "barn"). Only had 25k or something like that on it. He was chasing the car for years.

"... but who made that choice that? :rolleyes: (and why?) "

Was typin a book.. Long story short. By the time I bought the car in 74 we had allll sorts of Big Block FE Fords. Shelbys, Mach1s and an original 427 Cobra. The car was a 289 hipo 306 hp that was something in the mid 60s.. Mid 70s it obviously wasn't. Wife drove it for 1 summer. Kept it I guess to remind me of my "yout" . I figured it would be worth something some day. Only 4 were built an mine was the last car of the 66 run. Ok turning this into a book. :rolleyes:

Just looked at the auction.. It took off when it got listed. Still @$80k with 3 days left. wonder if it needs any parts ? :unsure:MVC-015S.JPG
MVC-015S.JPG

Hopefully everyone is happy with the ending of the "book" about the convertible... car sure looks happy with its brothers, and obviously the buyer is pleased as well.
(I hope that you noted the reference to that blue car on the other forum)
I suppose that you ended up with enough $$ to fuel some further "go fast" escapades and adventures, so a "win" on all fronts :cool:

I'm gonna guess that this "27 mile" Gn doesn't need any parts [right now], but having a few spares on the shelf is always a good thing, right? :confused:

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2057.0 Hey I had hair !!! Have one of the new Shelby 427 Cobra now.. Along with my Buicks. Another year and I think it's time for the Cobra to find a new home an move on to something else. Funny thing is that all the "junk" we had over the years the TTA was the best. Wife bought a new on an man did that take a beating.

Ok so who is goin to buy this GN ?:cool:

It's a shame that car will never be abuse correctly. Odds are when I'm dead and gone that GN will still be new sitting
in some comfort control warehouse. I notice the gas hand was registering about full , I would hope that gas is not 31
years old,but with only 27 miles would you think they would drains the tank every year ??
BTW does anyone know what brand type of car cover that is, an if so where do you purchase it ...nice fit..

It's a shame that car will never be abuse correctly. Odds are when I'm dead and gone that GN will still be new sitting
in some comfort control warehouse. I notice the gas hand was registering about full , I would hope that gas is not 31
years old,but with only 27 miles would you think they would drains the tank every year ??
BTW does anyone know what brand type of car cover that is, an if so where do you purchase it ...nice fit..

Coverking, just had a friend recommend one to me this past week.

https://www.coverking.com/indoor-satin-stretch-car-cover-for-1987-buick-regal-grand-national.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk