25.5 Roll Cage Pics

Nice car :D

The only thing I would do different is put the front halo bars coming down before the dash that way you don't have to hack up the dash.

Scott

Thanks bro, I have not seen those before.
I like what they did to the rear.
When are you dropping the car off?

I've decided not to go 25.5 at this time. It's not required for 1/8 racing so that's $$ I don't have to spend. I'll focus on taking weight off instead. I don't care to run 1/4 so I see no need in upping the cert.

Thanks Dusty, That first pic had t be for 25.2. Can you imagine the job it would be to drop the body back on that frame??:eek:

I'd hate to have to do it:eek:

You can look all around in the TRZ folders. There are other g-bodies with pics.

yo, how fast you plan on going to require all that. im guessing a fire system is next. is this a 7 to 8 sec car

I'm real big into F-bodies & Stenod does some beautiful work. You picked the right company to do the job.

is a 25.5 good to run in the quarter? If i am gonna run a low 10 maybe hitting a high nine, what style roll cage do i need?

Jason,
My buddy just did a 25.5 on his 85 442. If you retain the factory floorpan and firewall on a full frame car it doesn't have to be as extensive as what is in the pics above. He just got the car back from the Body shop adn I will try and take some pics. The car has a full 3.5" over the axle exhaust and a back seat. His car should be at Columbus next year. I may also have something there to look at:eek:

Are you thinking of stepping up? Maybe coming out to play in TSO??

I've decided not to go 25.5 at this time. It's not required for 1/8 racing so that's $$ I don't have to spend. I'll focus on taking weight off instead. I don't care to run 1/4 so I see no need in upping the cert.

I am with you on this one. I am hoping to see some of the local DR stuff go to 1/8th so we can put that $$ into the new engine project. The part past the 660' isn't really all that exciting, for me at least.

I am with you on this one. I am hoping to see some of the local DR stuff go to 1/8th so we can put that $$ into the new engine project. The part past the 660' isn't really all that exciting, for me at least.

All the fun happens in the first 660'. The last 660 is just a ride. The acceleration is much more exciting to me than the speed so we love 1/8 racing. Most radial guys in the North love 1/4 but some of them are coming around. I do think it fixes the whole cert issue with cars over 3400# like our Buicks.