24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Looking for the front piece of the right upper door panel shipped 74429
Right Frt Part Needed.jpg

Looking for the right rear end cap for 87GN manual bucket seat railing. The drivers A pillar comes up to the interior header trim. The header trim is what I am looking for. The car is a T-Top car. Ship to 20639

looking for
turbo sheild
t-type rims
maroon seats
driver quality gn wheels
ttype wheels
motor mounts
downpipe
valve spring compressor
stock boxed rear lower control arms
alky kit

Hello I have a 84 GN I owned since new. I just pick up a 86 10,800 mile engine . Its missing accessory brackets and pulleys, drivers exhaust manifold ,ac compressor, alt, power steering pump plus brackets, water pump and pulleys. I picked up a 86 engine harness. Need computer. Do you still have hot air conversion kit and what does it include. Thanks

Hello I have a 84 GN I owned since new. I just pick up a 86 10,800 mile engine . Its missing accessory brackets and pulleys, drivers exhaust manifold ,ac compressor, alt, power steering pump plus brackets, water pump and pulleys. I picked up a 86 engine harness. Need computer. Do you still have hot air conversion kit and what does it include. Thanks

If you want to send me a list of all the parts you need, I will give a package deal on the parts. I should have most if not all the parts you need. Please include your zip code to check the shipping cost.

looking for
turbo sheild
t-type rims
maroon seats
driver quality gn wheels
ttype wheels
motor mounts
downpipe
valve spring compressor
stock boxed rear lower control arms
alky kit

What year t-type rims? I have maroon seats, does it make a difference what year? And what year GN wheels?

Would like to purchase the following:
Hood Scoop
Chrome Headlight Bezels
Do you have a FULL set of black out trim remaining?

These items I didn't see listed but will ask anyways:
I also am looking for the dash strip that is closer to the front windshield. PO cut out speaker holes on mines. The rest of dash is in good shape. Hopefully you have one for sale, prefer a tan but any will do.

Tan center console