24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Seat tracks preferred. I don't know if my current tracks will work. How expensive is expensive?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ok I need 2 of them both with the mounting ears.
$30??

I just wanted to be sure we are talking the same part. You need the piece that bolts to the turbo and has 2 points where it attaches to the Turbo J(sort of a question mark shaped) bracket. Its 4 or 5 inches long.

I just wanted to be sure we are talking the same part. You need the piece that bolts to the turbo and has 2 points where it attaches to the Turbo J(sort of a question mark shaped) bracket. Its 4 or 5 inches long.
bolts to the exhaust housing with the center section bolts and then to the j bracket...

precision turbo.jpg

that gold piece just behind the exhaust housing that you see with the nuts facing us

Do you have more?

I also contacted you about the front air damns, I don't know the difference between the 84/85 and 86/87 air damns.

Yes I have more then one rear spoilers. 84/85 air dams are 1 long piece that goes al the way across. And the 86/87 are 2 piece and an area in the center where air flows to the intercooler. I don't have any 86/87 air dams right now.