24 years of GN Parts HOARDING garage cleaning update found tons of parts I didnt know I had

Factory valve covers and air intake assembly still available For 86-87???If so I'll take let me know thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

do you have a turbo bracket?
I need the crescent shaped piece that bolts to the turbine housing and then the J bracket bolts to it.

I have 86-87 factory valve covers and factory air intake. Whats your zip code?

95355 but I think I only need the air intake assembly I need the part that comes off the passenger side valve cover that goes into the air intake i have filters on there now and i guess its not emissions legal so i need this thing do you have that as well?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1390584183.230154.jpg

I posted in the other thread as well but I'm interested in the Leer Siegler seats if you still have them. Shipping to 60107. I understand these need to be recovered, but how is the stuffing underneath? Still in good shape?

- 84 GN front and rear seats(leather and cloth) need to be recovered $200

I'm also looking for an Astro roof trim surround piece. Any Color would work.

Thanks in advance.

I have the Leer Siegler bucket seats but not the rear seat.
95355 but I think I only need the air intake assembly I need the part that comes off the passenger side valve cover that goes into the air intake i have filters on there now and i guess its not emissions legal so i need this thing do you have that as well? View attachment 212926

So you only need the round piece that attaches to the valve cover, and the metal pipe off it that attaches to the turbo inlet bell. You don't need the valve covers.

I have the Leer Siegler bucket seats but not the rear seat.

So you only need the round piece that attaches to the valve cover, and the metal pipe off it that attaches to the turbo inlet bell. You don't need the valve covers.
Correct but u know what just throw the valve covers in there as well I'll buy them too did you have those pieces?
If so price to 95355 shipped thanks man

Do you have the front speaker cover? Any GTA wheels?

do you still have a grand national rear bumper for 100? does it have the reinforcement, impact strip or bumperettes? let me know how much it would be shipped to 75240.

Correct but u know what just throw the valve covers in there as well I'll buy them too did you have those pieces?
If so price to 95355 shipped thanks man

$80 shipping included for round piece with small rubber elbow, pipe and 2 stock 87 valve covers.

do you still have a grand national rear bumper for 100? does it have the reinforcement, impact strip or bumperettes? let me know how much it would be shipped to 75240.

Its just the black outer part of the bumper. If you need a complete bumper. I have bumper reinforcements also. I only have steel rear reinforcements available right now.