21st Annual Cool Desert Nights- Richland, Washington

O SO LO

Hi guys,

In just over a month Mike Dopkins, and I will be in Richland as well 3 others for the weekend at the Cool Desert Nights Car Show... We would love to have others join us as well. We had 9 GN's there on Saturday (last time I went) and had alot of fun!!

More info here to check out-
http://www.cooldesertnights.com/

Attachments

• IMG_1167[1].jpg
    IMG_1167[1].jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 168
It's a great show, lots of fun. Mike and I went last year- not a great Buick turnout, but the weather was good and we had a great time. I don't think I can make it this year, but I recommend it to anyone interested!

Sounds cool

I'm going to Seattle for the long weekend
Any good car shows or cruise nights this weekend?

Ooops, didn't see that you already posted a thread about CDN! I'll be there as usual! Have only missed 2 CDN Shows since I got my GN when I was 17 years old. Last year I was having some electronic issues (as usual) so I didn't have my car in the show, but I always show up and enjoy hanging out with the GN group! I'll see you all there and I'll have my car in the Show n' Shine this year. If anyone needs to wash/detail their Buick's, or need help with directions or anything, I'm just a short 5 minute drive from where every thing is taking place!

Bob, they start rolling in there around noon Fri. and by the time they do the cruise Fri. night there's LOTS of cars. The show is Sat. ends about 4pm. They had 800 registered cars for the show last year.

I will be there Friday night, I can't drive over till after work. Still going to try and make registration Friday night so I don't have to do it early Saturday Morning.

Mike I'm gonna shoot you an email about parts later tonight.

Looking forward to it! Ordered parts last week but won't get here until Friday. So it looks like I'll only be doing the Show N' Shine on Saturday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Weather is looking good! Past few years we've had wind storms and some rain. Looking forward to tonight, Friday, and Saturday!

Between waiting on parts, school, and detailing...I wasn't able to make it to the cruise tonight but I'll see you guys bright and early tomorrow! I would like to get the cars next to each other, so let me know what time and I'll be there! I usually try to get down there to park my car at 530-545 in the morning.

Enjoyed talking with you guys this weekend!! See you next year!!

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 235.JPG
    235.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 129
Yup! Had a lot of fun as usual! Hopefully they get rid of that lawnmower-train car for the kids...That was obnoxious all day long :rolleyes: