TSO 2022 RULES
- Intent: 1/8 mile heads up class for 81-87 Buick Regal bodied cars running single turbo Buick V6 engines with stock suspension and 10.5" or smaller tire.
- Class is to be run on .400 pro tree and pro ladder.
- Maximum 16 car field
- All cars should have applicable safety equipment for speeds obtained and be able to pass track safety tech. Drivers should have necessary equipment / apparel for speed obtained.
- All cars subject to peer and RRA tech at event.
ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE / ADJUSTMENTS !!
- 3250 base weight
- 82mm turbo -100
- 76mm turbo -250
- M1 +50
- Liquid IC +50
- 81-87 Buick Regal Body w/ steel roof and quarters, stock firewall in stock location, doors must be hinged w/ functioning windows. Functioning headlights and tail lights required.
- Interior must be carpeted and maintain factory appearance. Door panels, factory style dash and passenger seat required.
- Full length stock frame with stock wheelbase, rear notch allowed with stock inner rail in stock location.
- Front stock mounting locations with factory style A arm configuration required
- Rear factory triangulated four link arrangement required ( factory mounting points )
- Wheelie bars not allowed
- 275/60 or 28X10.5 non W slick
- Maximum compressor wheel size is 88.0 mm / 3.464"
- Tips of compressor wheel may not be stepped / cut down or notched to meet impeller tip to tip measurement.
- Any GM automatic transmission allowed.
- Lenco , Liberty or manual transmissions prohibited
- Nitrous oxide prohibited, Nitrous bottles not allowed on / in car during qualifying and eliminations
- No M3 or M5 allowed
- Protests require 100 dollar fee put up by the protesting competitor, this will be forfeited if competitor is found to be legal.
- Anyone found to be illegal or unwilling to remove equipment to allow inspection will be disqualified.
- Any competitor is subject to inspection and / or removal of compressor housing and / or downpipe for turbo measurement