2021 Season is here!

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Nice!

Looks like a 1st gen Cougar coming up behind. You're not the only square corner car there.

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
Road America Embed:

I also nabbed an invite. They gave me the Spirit of the Event Award for being a particularly persistent nutcase, so the car and I will be at SEMA again this year....
I finished 8th in class in GTV.

I also hit 145mph on the front straight, 138 heading into turn 5, and 142 going into Canada Corner... three times per session. Car was stable as a granite bench. Temps were fantastic. It was quite the rush.
Whoa! That is cooking :cool: Congrats!
I'll bet going that fast with a nearly 2-ton brick is "quite the rush", having it stable must help. Keeping it cool does not seem to have been an easy road... and the brakes must be fantastic as well.

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
Nice!

Looks like a 1st gen Cougar coming up behind. You're not the only square corner car there.
At that point, he was just still there after the pass between 6 and 7.

Super nice guy. Cougar was beautiful, but he had a 3 valve 4.6 in that left him lacking in oomph for this track.

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
That was a great clip, but it's too short.
New season of the TV show starts October 1 on MAVTV. Maybe there will be some more footage.

My gopro didn't cooperate that weekend, so I don't have any in-car footage of my own, but MAVTV put cameras all over the car the whole weekend.

But, I took the car to the SCCA Solo Nationals last week. I didn't win, but I didn't suck completely. This event is very competitive. Classes 40 cars deep with the top twenty within a second of each other. First time running on concrete in three years, and new tires. I was11 of 17 in CAM-T.

East Course Best run:

West Course Best Run:

CAM Invitational: