2021 Season is here!

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
Good news! I just signed my Buick up for the KYSCCA Regional Time Trial May 15-16 at NCM in Bowling green.

Also geared up to run the Probe again in the Optima series, and now it's proper. The car matches my screen name finally:

211 HP doesn't sound like much, but it's a 50% increase over stock and the car only weighs 2900 with me in it. It should be enough to start passing some people.

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
Good luck this season - with both cars.
Looks like you've been busy :cool: :oops:

Hey... my garage has a black turbo V6 car near a white turbo V6 car too :unsure:

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
Good news! I just signed my Buick up for the KYSCCA Regional Time Trial May 15-16 at NCM in Bowling green.

Also geared up to run the Probe again in the Optima series, and now it's proper. The car matches my screen name finally:

211 HP doesn't sound like much, but it's a 50% increase over stock and the car only weighs 2900 with me in it. It should be enough to start passing some people.

It turned out great! I watched some of the install videos too. Thanks for posting.

What’s next, E85 and #40 boost? Wink wink. I can’t wait.

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
It turned out great! I watched some of the install videos too. Thanks for posting.

What’s next, E85 and #40 boost? Wink wink. I can’t wait.
That'd be fun, but sadly, the transmission can't take much more. 211 wheel is about 250 crank, and that's the upper limit to reliability on this little Mazda five speed.

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
That'd be fun, but sadly, the transmission can't take much more. 211 wheel is about 250 crank, and that's the upper limit to reliability on this little Mazda five speed.

I wondered. I figured there was a weak link somewhere, it’ll still be a blast!