2021 Buick GN Seats

Clark6

Hello Guys been awhile....last post I made was the SS Monte transmission shifter cable... worked out nice... Had a little project going on back in February so with patience finally completed it.... Many Would not go this route especially since we want to keep things original as possible but its My car dont plan on ever selling it so here goes let me know how ya like it.....I would like to Thank my Brother Neeko whose giving his shot at his skills which also have 2 Buicks as well. In fact since the Photos seemingly have been lost I've been trying to get some ideas but never got to see them... So I think I came up with my own,, my brother did the work. I wanted a little firmer ride in the seat department & upgrade my seats.. Now mind you NOTHING compares to the plush ride of the bench velour plush seats I love that ride especially as a passenger..(put me to sleep lol) But THESE were my weapon of choice

Clark6

Give me a minute I have to convert pictures to a different format:(

Clark6

Lets try again lol... they came in I took the bottom brackets & made them fit the new seats I had to make a bracket for both front seats to make the standard & driver side power seat to work,,,, it did...

Attachments

• s20.jpg
    s20.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 56
  • AnyConv.com__s8.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s8.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 53
  • AnyConv.com__s5.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s5.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 57
  • AnyConv.com__s3.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s3.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 60
  • AnyConv.com__s4.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s4.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 59

Clark6

Heres the Factory Seats from a webpage i visited.. I have the original seats & original seat covers in a closet in a spare room so they are safe..

Attachments

• AnyConv.com__21.jpg
    AnyConv.com__21.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19

Clark6

Now I couldn't leave those black Vader seats like that.... So allow me to introduce 2021 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL SEATS

Attachments

• s14.jpg
    s14.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 77
  • s12.jpg
    s12.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 78
  • AnyConv.com__s16.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s16.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 73
  • s15.jpg
    s15.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 72

Clark6

Oh yeah he did the back too heres original

Attachments

• AnyConv.com__s2.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41
  • AnyConv.com__seat1.jpg
    AnyConv.com__seat1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 42
  • AnyConv.com__s13.jpg
    AnyConv.com__s13.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 40

Clark6

Now the ride does feel like a 2020 up to date car a little too firm with the Wallet in the back pocket,,,, I have no tail at all so I remove the wallet on a long ride then all is well.... See you guys,,,,another project is done & turned out well....

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I have bench seat car and I would do that mod. Do it come in blue? LOL.

I do like it a lot!

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Did they have to recover the whole seat or just the center sections?

Clark6

he just did the center section in the front but he took the whole seat cover off to do it..... the back seat he took my original seat covers completely off & I have them in storage,, they had a few holes in them from wear & he completely recovered the back seat.

TType85

Nice job! They look great. I replaced my stock buckets with Procar Elite's. I should have gone they way you did and use the power seat track as their manual sliders are just OK. The tan color of mine is off from the stock ones but it is close enough for me for now :p As for the people who like to keep it original; there is just about zero that hasn't been changed/modified on my car and it is never going back to stock.

Much more comfortable; especially for us fat guys. No more seat feeling like it is going to bend/break under hard acceleration.
IMG_0242.jpg

Clark6

Nice job! They look great. I replaced my stock buckets with Procar Elite's. I should have gone they way you did and use the power seat track as their manual sliders are just OK. The tan color of mine is off from the stock ones but it is close enough for me for now :p As for the people who like to keep it original; there is just about zero that hasn't been changed/modified on my car and it is never going back to stock.

Much more comfortable; especially for us fat guys. No more seat feeling like it is going to bend/break under hard acceleration.
View attachment 365047
Hey man those Look COMFY!!! Good job to you also thanks!!