2019 Snap-on Tools wall calendar

Congrats ..... will be on the lookout for that calendar, I should receive a free one ...Connecting means a lot !!!

Right on man. I'm looking forward to seeing your car. Post up some pics.

Here's a picture of the calendar with my car.

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_1938081.jpg
    IMG_20180925_1938081.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 197
This is the original picture, it's at a local burger and ice cream joint called the "Half Moon" right along the Red River in Lockport Manitoba about 30 minutes north of Winnipeg.

Attachments

• IMG_20160905_180150_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20160905_180150_hdr.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
This is the original picture, it's at a local burger and ice cream joint called the "Half Moon" right along the Red River in Lockport Manitoba about 30 minutes north of Winnipeg.
Nice. Did I hear you guys got some snow already? The company I work for has HQs in Montreal and another office in Toronto but a couple folks I work with travelled out your way last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice. Did I hear you guys got some snow already? The company I work for has HQs in Montreal and another office in Toronto but a couple folks I work with travelled out your way last week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Snowed hard last Saturday, and then again just on Friday... but it melted as soon as it hit the ground, still to warm for it to stick.
Took the GN to a wedding today, clear blue sky and 5'C (sorry, don't know what that is in Fahrenheit) the final cruise night of the season is tonight, will be heading out soon for that.
Will drive the car until the weather says otherwise, then tuck it in for the winter :(

Snowed hard last Saturday, and then again just on Friday... but it melted as soon as it hit the ground, still to warm for it to stick.
Took the GN to a wedding today, clear blue sky and 5'C (sorry, don't know what that is in Fahrenheit) the final cruise night of the season is tonight, will be heading out soon for that.
Will drive the car until the weather says otherwise, then tuck it in for the winter :(
Cold

The medical field is all metric. Very easy to use.