2018 Silverado or 2019 Ram?

The Ecoboost Fords were nice trucks, but here is why I went with a Ram:

1.The deal was LOT better with the Dodge dealer vs. Ford by a significant thousands of dollars amount less.

2. The Hemi pulls a trailer better than the V-6, and the same gas mileage.

3. Being a non-electronic person, I do not have or use a smart phone and barley respond on my desk top, and I could not figure out the Ford dash electronics in the 3 late Fords I had?

4. The Ram ride and handling is much more to my liking, quiet and smooth!

I will strongly agree to comment #4 , my 17 Ram is more than I expected as far as the ride quality , I have the Laramie so it has heated/ventilated seats,heated steering wheel , etc, a lot of luxury in a truck , NTM , the stereo is WOW !!!!
Comment #2 , I haven't towed with it yet , did order it with 3.92's/limited slip/ built in trailer brake controller to do so. Very quick with the 3.92's !!!!
Comment #1 , agree , the Dodge dealer I dealt with went out of their way to make it happen , I did a factory order , and still pulled $9K off window sticker .

A friend rented a F150 last year for a trip we went on , how aggravating that the thing shuts off at every light you stop at !!!!!! Hope there would be a way to disconnect that !!!

A friend rented a F150 last year for a trip we went on , how aggravating that the thing shuts off at every light you stop at !!!!!! Hope there would be a way to disconnect that !!!
There's a button on the dash.

2015 GMC Denali and cant be more satisfied. It has the 6.2.
I’ve driven the smaller V8 and it is not with it unless you are looking for slightly better gas mileage and terrible performance.

The ride is 2nd to none. Tows great. 20+ miles per gallon on the highway.