2018 Is gone. What did you do . .

besides the usual matinence i havent really touched my rpe109 n/t car till this year,she got a fresh motor and a few street encounters:)but looking back i should have built a boat with all the rain we had up here.2019 going to get some long overdue paint work done and run the car like i always do.

Replaced some warped exhaust valves, had the heads on and off a few times and spent month and 1000s repairing the gn1s. Lost interest in the car all summer. Decided 2 weeks before BG that i was going to go. Thrashed to get the car ready, ran untested and on 3 year old tires. Reset the TSM record and then proceded to lose 1st gear. All in all, good year.

We got to buy our 2nd car , 86 Grey T type , leather , column shift and CF5 car was stock when we got it , just done the few upgrades pump , hot wire and afpr .
IMG_1179.jpg
IMG_1161.jpg

2018 was a great year car wise, but ended badly for me & my family.

I did this with my GN.

https://turbobuick.com/threads/i-did-a-thing.455036/page-2

And sadly, my Father's funeral was Monday the 31st. :cry:

I have plans and goals with my car, but everything is up in the air at the moment.
I'm praying 2019 is a better year for me and my family.

-Patrick-
Thoughts and prayers for you during these hard times, my friend. And wishing you the best the new year has to offer.

I did this with my GN.

I have plans and goals with my car, but everything is up in the air at the moment.

-Patrick-

I did this with my GN.

-Patrick-
Condolences to you and your family during a difficult time. May God bless y’all and bring a peaceful year.

finally got my GN in January , started in on her getting things cleaned up and running right, general maintenance and mostly detailing fixing cosmetic things, got the engine bay the best I could with it in there,
won my first judged show of 180 cars
http://www.pvautoshow.com/#awardwinners
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

then won another a month later , a very nice fall season
joined this forum after I had something to show , and have received a lot of great info and advice from some great people that I have met on this forum( no one in person yet), hope to try to get to some events in the future and keeping working on my car !!!

Bought and saved a 87 Limited in February. Was sun rotting away in a desert yard since 2003. Home to many pack rats. Freshened up the motor and restored the engine bay along with a new fuel system. Bone stock other then E85 fuel. Got it to pass emissions and back on the road last month....Lots of work.
20180209_154641_resized.jpg
20180209_151956_resized.jpg
20180211_141852_resized.jpg
20181126_172303_resized_1.jpg
20181126_173946_resized.jpg
20181205_124516_resized.jpg
20190103_160000_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Bought and saved a 87 Limited in February. Was sun rotting away in a desert yard since 2003. Home to many pack rats. Freshened up the motor and restored the engine bay along with a new fuel system. Bone stock other then E85 fuel. Got it to pass emissions and back on the road last month....Lots of work.View attachment 333388View attachment 333389View attachment 333390View attachment 333391View attachment 333392View attachment 333393View attachment 333395
Prep it and throw some clear on it. Drive it daily

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bought and saved a 87 Limited in February. Was sun rotting away in a desert yard since 2003. Home to many pack rats. Freshened up the motor and restored the engine bay along with a new fuel system. Bone stock other then E85 fuel. Got it to pass emissions and back on the road last month....Lots of work.View attachment 333388View attachment 333389View attachment 333390View attachment 333391View attachment 333392View attachment 333393View attachment 333395
wow!!! very very clean engine bay impressive

I would love to wrench on a project like that for my son ( someday)

Keeping a tr alive is something to be proud of

Hmmm, not much on the GN this year, in fact only made it to maybe 5 shows all year.

Personal life was a rolllercoaster. Got divorced in January which was actually a good thing! Shut down my biz for one month since it actually was in the ex's name. Started back up the day the divorce was final in my name. Planning to get married to my high school sweetheart which did happen in August. BUT unfortunately my best friend who was going to be my best man passed away 2 weeks before the wedding. Things have settled down now but helping out my friends wife to sell his Turbo T which will be on the board soon if she ever gets the probate paperwork back. Been hell at the day job where we had a sprinkler pipe burst the day after Thanksgiving, about 1,000,000 in damages. Sure hoping 2019 is a hum drum type of year!