2017 Rules Discussion

I would like to see a 4 bolt allowed as well. If you wanted to make it on the same level as a 3 bolt limit the size, (ie: 67mm 4 bolt max).

Last edited:
Now if we could have any downpipe and turbob orientation I would come to the event in 2017

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sweet so with the current rule change I should be able to run my car if I understand correctly.

I can now run my 4 bolt turbo 70hpq and turned forward

My downpipe is a straight shot in the normal hole so..

Turbo orientation is not called out in rules. With all the restrictions that have been in place I'm surprised that that wasn't in there

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

I was around when the class started and 2 things made TSM a 109 and a 3 bolt 70 !
Now we have 1/8 mile TSO and 1/4 mile TSO IMHO
Not going to Whine like a Progressive liberal
Have a Merry Christmas everyone

I'll be in now as long as I get the time off.

I will tell you this....you just hurt the car count....i know 4 cars not going to race now.
i would like to see the voting list

Four regular TSM racers are dropping out of the class because the current racers voted to relax the rules? Nothing changed that will require anyone to spend a dollar.

Four regular TSM racers are dropping out of the class because the current racers voted to relax the rules? Nothing changed that will require anyone to spend a dollar.
John...
It wasn't about spending money, in my opinion the class should change rules, but the 109 block and 3 bolt turbo were the foundation of tsm...that's my opinion.
I think these guys are not even close to utilizing what they have.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I agree, the 109 and 3 bolt 70mm turbo were the basic foundation of the class in the beginning. Problem with that is we are now up to 72mm turbos and stage 2 blocks have been allowed for quite some time. I'll continue to improve what I have and my stage 2 block will go in another car to run TSO. Hope you are having a merry Christmas too Richie! I can't even play with my Christmas present because it's raining out today.
20161116_214439.jpg

Then go the way of TSO and appoint one person the rules guy and revisit the turbo rule.