2017 Rules Discussion

Can I run custom inner fenders for looks?
received_1037516362934473.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would say yes....i dont see any advantage there... i would like to make some like that too.
but it would be up to the rest of the guys too

Figured, my car is to far out of the rules with my forward facing 4 bolt turbo lol

Fenderwells shouldn't be a problem. As long as it has fenderwells

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump

we had a discussion on FB about changing to index racing .TSO would be outlaw.could have a 8.90 class a 9.90 class and a 10.50. at some class .At some point there will need to be some changes IMHo_Otherwise i would either blow the thing up or leave it completely alone.Probably as long as BG stays under current leadership things will stay the same

I could run all 3 if it ever goes to that

we had a discussion on FB about changing to index racing .TSO would be outlaw.could have a 8.90 class a 9.90 class and a 10.50. at some class .At some point there will need to be some changes IMHo_Otherwise i would either blow the thing up or leave it completely alone.Probably as long as BG stays under current leadership things will stay the same

I don't mean to be disrespectful Bobby, but I'm in this class to race heads up and get faster. I have no interest in bracket/index racing. They already have 5 bracket classes plus super 16 which is also a bracket race.

So, I'm guessing no changes.

Is anyone interested in taking over as RRA?

I'll propose the any turbo exhaust housing rule again. 4 bolt, v-band, anything goes including downpipe attachment.

And I would really like to see Steve continue to run the class. He has done an outstanding job of bringing in cars and sponsors.

I'm gonna close it tonite and start vote tomorrow

Sent from my iphone while taking a dump