2017 EAST COAST BUICK NATIONALS! Friday September 15th and Saturday September 16th MAGNA car show

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Mark those calendars the biggest Buick event in the land is back for it's 21st year! The East Coast Buick Nationals and MAGNA Car show. The big show is on Saturday September 15th. Goodie bags, Free T-shirt for each car in the show/display, Free soft pretzels, door prizes for cars entered in the show/display area, and much much more! This event is a must attend and nothing like you have attended before! This event has been growing bigger and bigger each year and we plan to top the numbers this year like years past. Bring those Buick's out and support an event that supports you! Anything with a Buick heartbeat is invited. We do top 40 awards with the top 10 best of the best! Keep in mind this is a "display" of Buick's. So if you have a daily driver, race car, show car, and anything in between we want you there! You don't need a 100 point show car to come out. It's all about the Buick's and the owners who love them. No drama! Just a bunch of good times with a bunch of good people. So mark the date and we'll see you there! The official event flier is attached.

Attachments

• 32561192864_ae428dbc30_k.jpg
    32561192864_ae428dbc30_k.jpg
    1,022 KB · Views: 352
Anyone going from central jersey/shore area? Want to meet up and run a caravan down?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Kirban Update:

My plan is to be there as a vendor for part of friday and only part of Saturday. The conflict I have is its my wife's 50th High School Reunion that same weekend....

I went to the same school so I knew alot of her classmates (was 2 years ahead of her) Small school less than 100 in each class.

Also same weekend I turn the big 70......

Means I gotta drive down probably Thursday nite stay at my kids place he has a place in NE Maryland. Run home friday afternoon for a get together Friday nite and then home again Saturday for the big 50th bash.

We will be taking cores...cores is what keeps the cycle going with these cars.

I will have some used goodies for sale.

Got stuff to sell look me up....my checks have usually been good..

WIshing all safe journey.......

Get your cars ready we are in full gear right now getting this event to be even better than last year. Just this weekend the top ten trophies are getting welded up and then off to the powder coaters. T shirts being ordered, trophy plaques are being finalized. Bring your cars bring your wallets lots of great raffle prizes from Spoolfool Productions, G Body Parts, Coach's Customs, and Kirbans to be had!!!!!! Kirban will be there so get your orders placed and save on shipping!! Check in to the MAGNA tent for all your details and make sure your sign up for racing when you get there. You can have your car in the show and jump in and get your runs in and always have a spot to park. if you have any questions hit me up on a PM or find me on Facebook

Stefan Koprucki
MAGNA treasurer and PR

Hi Stefan, thanks for the update on the show! Question... I have never attended before and am driving 12 hours to attend and can't wait... is the parts swap meet on the Friday as well or just the Saturday?
Thank you.

One year Shane got to make the trip up 95! It's really worth it just like everybody needs to make the trip to Richards and Piedmont!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Stefan, thanks for the update on the show! Question... I have never attended before and am driving 12 hours to attend and can't wait... is the parts swap meet on the Friday as well or just the Saturday?
Thank you.

Friday is mostly Test N tune all day it's basically just like a track rental day. Make as many runs as you want and get your time dialed in on the car. Saturday is race day and car show day! So all the swap and selling is mostly done on Saturday. Most people bring their parts and put them down behind their cars or there is an area along the fence if you want to sell a lot of stuff!

Trophies are welded up for the top 10! Then we have 30 plaques that get handed out for the next 30. We get a lot of cars Just saying!
1a149a3a3bdf1e2b22e8c2ce499fe180.jpg
ca4065151055588c8e3b7be38d6bbe6b.jpg
66ff6743fa417b1fdb62532e6f72f663.jpg

And last years trophies man they were nice!
2728deb9b060a83c9f1418ded7bf69dc.jpg

I'll be there working on a few cars

Two more weeks who's coming??

Anyone going from central jersey/shore area? Want to meet up and run a caravan down?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I am going to plan to head down there Sat. morning. We could possibly meet. What time and from where are you leaving?

Kirban Update:

It looks like I will be set up as a vendor for all of Friday intially I thought I had to run home early but I will be set up as a vendor all day friday. Bring me your cores trades etc. I will have one full table of parts $1 to $5...

Saturday will be a short day for me only there to maybe 12 noon at the latest. I got to get home as my wife is one of the Reunion Committee people setting up for her 50th High School Reunion. I missed her graduation 50 years ago was in Vietnam.

Being its the 50th they have quite a turn out coming for it.....

So to repeat I will be at the track all day friday...and only til noon on Saturday.

Weather should be nice......

denniskirban@yahoo.com