2016 TAI rules

What color are you going with JD
uploadfromtaptalk1446226514128.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Oh no... this was all pre pro tree. He has alarm clock just like in back to the future to remind him to leave the line. Was awful.... GO ON GREEN!

Last edited:
Got new wipers for my Buick today. JD, you need to check out Trico teflon wipers, they were better than the Rainx brand wipers I had before, and cheaper too! Unless of course, it's a racecar...

RAIN-X.......................... ALL THE WAY..................... BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that weight a minimum weight? - I'm just asking since I'm at 3869 in May 2016...
Not that I'll ever be quick enough for you boys! 0;-))

Hey JD.... we need to have to ability to vote on the rules before NC. There would need to be a cut off date to lock in the rules.

Here is 2015:

1. 109 block or equivalant such as production 4.1 (no stage / aluminum blocks)

2. Any 3 bolt turbo

3. Weight with driver 3450 (iron heads), 3550 (Aluminum heads)

4. Non inter-cooled cars are allowed the use of Ethanol blended fuels (No Racegas)

5. Must fill up with 10 gallons of 93 octane pump gas on race day before eliminations (Ethanol cars excluded)

6. 1/8th mile

My syggestion is ANYONE that qualified for TAI in the past 2 years should have the ability to vote on the 2016 rules....

What say you JD??

Dry with no gas, no driver, I got my car down to 3100-3110 or so. You can shed weight in creative ways, like some nylon bolts for the air dams, and license plate.

Way to go Jim!!!
Your way lighter ME!!!!
UNfortunately still have to weigh 3550 with those massive aluminum heads......