2016 Houston Dyno Tuning

HOUSTON Dyno Tuning 2016. Answers can be changed up to +90 days.

• I am interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys,
Thanks for the interest.
The date is not yet set and will update following dyno and @bison 's availability confirmation.

Listed below are those showing interest which is about the max car count. There is an option for day 2 and more info on this later.

In order showing interest:
@JAMCAR223
@Chuckd
@TheyCallMeSkip
@turbo J
@seedling
Jerryl

Note:
PM will be send to those who I do not have contact info.

Last edited:
Hey guys.
Looking at early December to accommodate those who faced life challenges in LA. Hope you and your families are on the way to recovery.

We will need to understand immediately the dyno time you think is needed. This strategy will accommodate those that don't need 2 hours of dyno time.

Example:
XFI car that is close may require 2 hours, while a chip car requires 1 hour. We will not be discussing final prices but be assured that those who commit can expect 100% transparency.

As a bonus:
Anyone interested in early XMas present of XFI purchase/install/tuning needs to reach out to Bison directly for details.

More info to follow.

Last edited:
Thinking 4 cars × 2.5 hrs (4×2.5) , or 5×2

Obviously price changes based on cars, and open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Just want to be clear: Listed estimated price is per hour.
Let's see if there is additional interest before discussing with @bison.

Fully aware of BG and other events so we may need to pull it in or push it out into mid Nov. Up to the group and schedules.

Last edited:
Im gonna go ahead and call it...lol. I see this turning into a 2 day event with 10+cars, a cookout, more time to get each other, all on a BEAUTIFUL weekend.
Now if we could get Robert to get the Buick club guys out for a "street meet" that Saturday night, this could be a great event. This would be a nice boost (pun intended) for our local TR community.
Am i dreaming.....

I talked to him about this a month ago. He was open to it. I'm planning on just driving up to him and making a vacation out of it.

Ill be in Houston anyway for school, ill swing by in my Daily! ( no where to keep the regal in Houston, I live on campus)

Where is Bison located? What is their full name because I cannot find them on the net!

Bisons performance is in Connecticut. Look him up in the "supporting vendor" section on this board. His name is Brian.

Bisons performance is in Connecticut. Look him up in the "supporting vendor" section on this board. His name is Brian.
My Google showed that so what is the Houston connection for Bison? I want to attend the dyno meet.

I'd be interested in a spot depending upon dates (as I'll be in Uvalde hunting the entire week of thanksgiving). However, I'd be open / interested outside of that week.

I may be getting ahead of myself here, however, I assume we have to pay in advance? Do you have details on that?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk