2016 Houston Dyno Tuning

HOUSTON Dyno Tuning 2016. Answers can be changed up to +90 days.

• I am interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still in as long as it is not week of thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested depending on the date.

I have had Bison personally work on my car and the knowledge he has of these cars in mind blowing.

My car picked up 14 mph and dropped 0.9 tenths after he got finished with it.

There are 5 cars and no room for any additional, unless we make this a 2 day event. I will need to discuss with Bison and dyno. I will be moving on this and looking around the first week in Nov. If that works, we will move from the interest to the commitment phase.

There are 5 cars and no room for any additional, unless we make this a 2 day event. I will need to discuss with Bison and dyno. I will be moving on this and looking around the first week in Nov. If that works, we will move from the interest to the commitment phase.
Cool.

I will just be spectating but I am willing to pay a fee if that would help?

Hi Jerryl,

Sorry I missed your call yesterday, however, after a month and a half of homelessness, we finally closed on our new house on Friday. Therefore we've been moving ever since! (And naturally FEMA calls the day after closing to see if we might need a FEMA Trailer)!! Nearly two months later, really??

Any who, I'm ready and I hope to have alky kit and a new TT Axis chip and Axis translator added by then (I have to order it to compensate for alky and anything else new). So just let me know when and where to send the checks and I'm golden!

Thanks for all of your efforts in putting all of this together!!! I for one, greatly appreciate it!!

Thank You,
Phillip!

I am still interested but i am in the same boat as seedling. I flooded also and i dont think that ill be finished with my car by the first week in November. But im going to try like heck. But i am definitely in if its near mid November. Thanks

Hey guys.
Looking at early December to accommodate those who faced life challenges in LA. Hope you and your families are on the way to recovery.

We will need to understand immediately the dyno time you think is needed. This strategy will accommodate those that don't need 2 hours of dyno time.

Example:
XFI car that is close may require 2 hours, while a chip car requires 1 hour. We will not be discussing final prices but be assured that those who commit can expect 100% transparency.

As a bonus:
Anyone interested in early XMas present of XFI purchase/install/tuning needs to reach out to Bison directly for details.

More info to follow.

Well, that's even better! And maybe Sandy Claws can come early? (Won't be XFI mind you, but I should have my stuff straight for sure)! And hopefully I will be E85 / dual fuel (with the new Turbo Tweak Axis Chip and Translator) by then.

So I'm in for at least an hour if not two (if Bison can tune it in less then so be it)! As I'll yield any extra time to keep the ball rolling. Just that I want to make sure that Bison has all the time he needs to get this thing straight!

Last edited:
Thanks for being considerate and making some adjustments for your Louisiana neighbors.

If you guys do a second day, i am definitely in. Just let me know what I need to do to lock it in. I have a SD chip so what ever time Bison feels i may need, is fine with me.

Hey Jerryl,
I know all spots are filled,but sign me up for the next one. Please let know when you will be doing another one.

Thanks in advance

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jeryl and the other Texas guys who welcomed me in and made me feel very much apart of their club today at the tuning event. And as usual Bison was on point. It was worth the 6 hour drive one way. See y'all soon. Maybe at Crusin the Coast