2016 Houston Dyno Tuning

HOUSTON Dyno Tuning 2016. Answers can be changed up to +90 days.

• I am interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theodore, you are part of the club... my Turbo Brother! It was nice to meet you, and Cruisin" The Coast is on my list next year. I have started a new thread in this section. Check it out. James-

I want to thank EACH of the attendees for their participation in the session. There was a great deal of eating and info sharing. Also very nice to meet new TR owners.

My friend Seedling was unable to attend but was VERY gracious in shipping some INCREDIBLE boudin from the homeland. Everyone loved it at our dinner gathering. Thank you!

Also want to say a BIG "THANK YOU!" to Bison for his never ending work ethic, his flexibility, and honesty and integrity in all dealings.

Overall, was a very successful event. Everyone agreed that the primary goal was not to set the world on fire but to make progress through this part of the learning process.

Funny how "I" knew about the event a whilw ago, yet try to bust knuckles 2 weeks prior. LOL

Many reading this may feel a need to know results expressed in meaningless dyno HP number. I can ony speak for "my" car, which did not meet "my" expectations. Thought it was ready to be turned up a little but found a few things that need to be sorted. This was my main objective for the session. For those who feel they must have a number, it was 300.28 HP.

We already have 5-6 people who expressed interest in the next session so that will be comming up. Next time, we will have to collectively agree on a weekend without 10-12" rain. LOL

Thanks again everyone!

I would like to take a moment to thank Jerryl and Bison.

Jerryl did an amazing job setting up and hosting the event, his communication was also amazing keeping us in tune with all of the details. Jerryl was quick to action helping anyone needed help or to make sure the event went on as scheduled.

Stupid I Pad sent before I was ready.

As I was saying Jerryl and Bison did an amazing job on the event.

Bison was great to work with! After owning the car for almost 20 years and buying parts from many different people getting many different results. Bison did an amazing job helping me get my car to a level I never imagined I would get it to. Bison's selection of parts and his tuning capabilities are amazing!!!

The crew at Power Fab made us all feel at home and very nice.

Finally it was nice to see the guys who returned from last year and meet the new guys from this year.

Overall a great event!

I want to thank EACH of the attendees for their participation in the session. There was a great deal of eating and info sharing. Also very nice to meet new TR owners.

My friend Seedling was unable to attend but was VERY gracious in shipping some INCREDIBLE boudin from the homeland. Everyone loved it at our dinner gathering. Thank you!

Also want to say a BIG "THANK YOU!" to Bison for his never ending work ethic, his flexibility, and honesty and integrity in all dealings.

Overall, was a very successful event. Everyone agreed that the primary goal was not to set the world on fire but to make progress through this part of the learning process.

Funny how "I" knew about the event a whilw ago, yet try to bust knuckles 2 weeks prior. LOL

Many reading this may feel a need to know results expressed in meaningless dyno HP number. I can ony speak for "my" car, which did not meet "my" expectations. Thought it was ready to be turned up a little but found a few things that need to be sorted. This was my main objective for the session. For those who feel they must have a number, it was 300.28 HP.

We already have 5-6 people who expressed interest in the next session so that will be comming up. Next time, we will have to collectively agree on a weekend without 10-12" rain. LOL

Thanks again everyone!
Please count me in on the next one.

Crappy weather but an awesome shop and awesome group of guys. Everyone that worked there went about their daily business while Bryan did his thing. I did enjoy walking around the shop checking out other projects.

Crappy weather but an awesome shop and awesome group of guys. Everyone that worked there went about their daily business while Bryan did his thing. I did enjoy walking around the shop checking out other projects.
Opp's.repost.