2016 Buick GS Nats Dates Announced!

02WS686GN

GM EFI Founder/Editor
Per Ron Joseph:

"Just booked & confirmed, next year's event will take place in BG on Sept. 14 - 17, 2016.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!"

I will going there as well and I can't wait.. Does anyone have any advice on were to stay and what areas to avoid?

I stayed at a KOA campground north of Bowling Green last year and my car was safe, also was quite relaxing setting. Just something to think about to keep your car safe. There is one in Bowling Green as well but never been there to KOA north of Bowling Green. They had room for my truck and car on a trailer, they have tent, camper or cabins available. I stayed in a cabin with heat/ ac, electric for I think $58 a night showers on grounds. but they have cabins that have much more for convince for more money of course. Here's the link http://koa.com/campgrounds/horse-cave/

I heard some comment on the track being "shared" w/ a diesel truck meet.. Y/N??

I am going to try to make it out. It has probably been 14-15 years since I have been there.

My goal is to be there.

I need to find an enclosed trailer to use..........

The search function stinks, so i hope this it the most accurate thread for BG 2016. Do you all think there is a need for dent repair at BG this year? I know there was a guy at Richard Clarks in May. I am a 22 year tech in paintless dent repair and thinking about bringing my tools. my website is www.threeriversdent.com thanks for input.

The search function stinks, so i hope this it the most accurate thread for BG 2016. Do you all think there is a need for dent repair at BG this year? I know there was a guy at Richard Clarks in May. I am a 22 year tech in paintless dent repair and thinking about bringing my tools. my website is www.threeriversdent.com thanks for input.

I have a couple small dents that I would like you to see.