2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

Cross your fingers guys. It's possible that we will have a Buick "celebrity" joining us at the races.:D I included David in helping recruit this person and he and I will be the only 2 that know who it is until a yes or no happens. I did a little bribing with some of my cooking so if it's a yes I may be up for 24 hours slaving over a hot smoker.:eek:

Cross your fingers guys. It's possible that we will have a Buick "celebrity" joining us at the races.:D I included David in helping recruit this person and he and I will be the only 2 that know who it is until a yes or no happens. I did a little bribing with some of my cooking so if it's a yes I may be up for 24 hours slaving over a hot smoker.:eek:
Is TY that desperate for a meal ????? LOL

Bryan

Is TY that desperate for a meal ????? LOL

Bryan
Ty has gone south of the boarder for a "vacation", B. Since things are more "liberal" down there I'm sure he'll come baa-aaack fully relaxed.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Besides, everyone will be surprised if this person shows up, and we might just get some national coverage out of it.;)

Ty has gone south of the boarder for a "vacation", B. Since things are more "liberal" down there I'm sure he'll come baa-aaack fully relaxed.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Besides, everyone will be surprised if this person shows up, and we might just get some national coverage out of it.;)

I might just show up to try and get a few autographs.

No doubt... if they show up you won't be disappointed. Good work Charlie

This was a last minute surprise and I'm sorry to say we couldn't get things set up, so GNgal could make it.:( She would be to far away and by the time she made it, it would be 9pm. It was a last minute thing and me giving an off handed comment to tease her about not being on the board much lately, but we did try. :DShe did say she was interested in next year possibly so if things go well this year and we set things up for next year, she might be able to make it.;)

One week to go..whats the latest news? Temple forecast shows rain Fri, Sat, Sun. Of next week

ConsideringkStop, post: 3558681, member: 39874"]Just close your eyes and stop looking at the forecast :)...I hope it doesnt get rained out again[/QUOTE]
Concidering i have a 5 hr drive (one way), ill be checking the forcast daily. With my eyes open, of course...insert smiley face here. I also am hoping for the best. I have been looking forward to this for awhile.Fingers crossed!!!

There's a 30 percent chance as of now, but this is Texas after all. Just to show how confident I am I started some food for the races. DSCF1312.JPG Not sure if I'll be able to make it but if I don't I've got food for a while. 6 hours of smoking and will sit on the smoker for the rest of the night.:D I will be testing it tomorrow to make sure it tastes right, just in case.;)