2015 TAI info & BS'ing thread for BG Nats

I'm working on getting my power antenna functioning. Once I get it down all the way I'll have reduced wind drag by quite a bit. Flying!

Flying to the stands after first round,where u can take some of those great videos U did last YEAR!!

I'm working on getting my power antenna functioning. Once I get it down all the way I'll have reduced wind drag by quite a bit. Flying!

Ditch the antenna, its dead weight. Get a bluetooth head unit and stream radio from your smart phone to the stereo. I have a 3/4 inch plastic button where my radio antenna would be. Cool thing was on my epic road trip, I could listen to an entire baseball playoff game and not have to change channels or try to use AM when I drove out of range of a land based radio station...

Its a damn good thing i made my qualifying pass with the wastegate rod unhooked.....

Englewood is like Rudolph... Land of the misfit Regals

Misfit Regals, ok so one can't decide if its half racecar or half GNX and the other one has a C6 Corvette paint color and C4 style ZR1 wheels and no side view mirrors...got us there!