2015 TAI info & BS'ing thread for BG Nats

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Hey everyone. We are looking to do different things to make TAI fun for everyone. There are going to be event T-Shirts and things. One thing we want to do to entice the racers is have a few payouts during qualifying and Elims.... If anyone wants to contribute please let me know..
(BIG THANKS TO MIKE @ SPOOLFOOL FOR ALL HIS CONTRIBUTIONS IN 2014!!!).

We are going to have a 50/50 drawing before round 1. All racers will put $25 into the bucket and then we will draw a name from a hat. Winner receives half the money and the remaining money goes for the race winner.

1. Best reaction time 1st qualifying round will get $40

2. Best LOSING reaction time in round 1 will get $40

3. Fastest LOSING ET in round 2 will get $40

4. Bounty Hunter Award:
If you take out last years winner Bryan (Phoneguy) in the first or second round, you will receive $40.

These are some of the things that we will do for ALL the racers!! You don't have to WIN the race to receive something. All we ask is that you enter and run the class. There may be vendors that would be willing to give prizes that we will also give away at random times. I will update this post with more information as we get more sponsors...

Broughton's performance is going to be sponsoring the best reaction times and the fastest losing et .....

That's 120 bucks up for grabs ...

Stay tuned folks there is more to come.....

Awesome guys !

I will start working on sponsors this weekend. ..

As always this class will have the most fun.

Can't wait! !

Sponsors on Board.
Thank you all!!!

Broughtons Performance, Patrick, SloGN. .....$120.00 CASH...:)

Bob Bailey , aka TurboBob . Will update donation information when finalized

Scot W , GNS .Will update donation information when finalized

Shane (blackgn1), Hi Boost ignition wires

Janis Transmission........ Billet Servo for 2004R

Dusty Bradford of Twisted6 . Will update donation information when finalized

SpoolFool is back for 2015 ..!!! Will update donation when finalized

Last edited:
Clint if I make it through the 1st and second round then the 40.00 is mine or should we roll it to the following year?

Bryan

This is going to be a whole lot of fun. Cannot wait for Bowling Green. Now as long as we get a bunch participation this is going to be the best year yet!!!!!

Im so looking forward to this, ive never been and that makes it more exciting to me...some of ya'll better bring some extra doors for your cars thats all im saying :)

Im so looking forward to this, ive never been and that makes it more exciting to me...some of ya'll better bring some extra doors for your cars thats all im saying :)

No need to worry my door will be removed anyhow.....

Gotta save some weight.....

Man that's what I like to see ,A rookie calling us all out!!!!

all I can say is you better bring your A game, look forward to meeting you, Remember the more the merrier

No need to worry my door will be removed anyhow.....

Gotta save some weight.....
Man that's what I like to see ,A rookie calling us all out!!!!

all I can say is you better bring your A game, look forward to meeting you, Remember the more the merrier
I'm trying guys, all in Fun...Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time as well.....I've never had much of an "A" game but i got a pretty impressive "B+" game going on, lol

You nailed it, having fun is what this class was built on, can't wait to meet you, and don't give up so easy,keep the trash talk common that's half the fun right there.

Hell yeah...
Trash talking in February .....love it

I going to remove my doors , trunk and hood ....Oprah needs a diet ! I will not weigh in at 3800 this year !

Bryan

Brian you know the deal trash talking is 24 seven 365 days a year brother keep it up!!!