2015 Rules

David, my thought was to start a rules thread after the first of the year. After all the crying last year I did not want to ruin the holidays for anybody this year. On the RRA subject I always thought that was my job but if you have a better idea let me know ( not like it pays anything so I would not be missing much). If your confusion comes from others doing the job at a race here and there, that comes from my thought that when I am racing in a heads up class at an event that we need a person who racers can go to in case I am tied up when they needs something but figured you already knew this.

I was just trying to see who it was so they could get in touch with the GSCA so they wouldnt be forgotten about like they did to the TSA class. Who knows how long the GSCA will still be in operation. I have no issue with the RRA as Clay did a good job in BG. I know you cant be at all the races. I was just looking to get some interest going during these cold days of winter . Any ideas for sponsors are welcome and now is a good time to get the ball rolling from our fellow THS racers. Anything we can due to keep Buick racing going is welcome . Does anyone have any input on the rules ,lets hear them. I will let Kip get the ball rolling as his time allows. Happy new Year!!!
DDAY

I have a 6766 on my new car now
I don't think it comes in 3 bolt

Any chance of V Band or 4 bolt allowed in future?

There is a 3 bolt available for the Precision 6766.
I dont see the 4 bolt or a V Band being addressed for this class ...

Bryan

Figured that
I still have 6768 but the 66 is quicker spool and more power and more fun on street

Im looking at getting the 6766 as well. Trying to decide on the S cover or go with the E and be able to run THS too

Bryan

I have a 6766 on my new car now
I don't think it comes in 3 bolt

Any chance of V Band or 4 bolt allowed in future?

I think you can turn that turbo into a 3 bolt. No need for us to consider a 4 bolt turbo in this class as TSO is already a 4 bolt Buick V6 class. Noticed you said "my new car", lets hear the details.

Im looking at getting the 6766 as well. Trying to decide on the S cover or go with the E and be able to run THS too

Bryan

To me that decision is a no brainer. I would like to see you run THS in the future.