2015 Rules Discussion

well I cant say much since I did not end up racing but this would open a door that could be bad, there is lots of other changes that wont change the class much like exhaust rules that would open it o more cars without making everyone buy new parts or giving them some huge advantage

I'll weigh in because it's my car. I don't get a vote because I didn't drive the car when it was at BG last year.

I don't expect it to be let in, but if you do I'll race at BG next year. If not, I'll do my own thing. I'm no longer making my car fit a set of rules for only one race a year.

No stick cars a liberty will pick up the car maybe 5+ tenths

Me and Chris talked about this at BG. Yes, the potential is there for someone to put a clutchless trans in and pick up some ET. But I doubt someone would buy a $5K G-force or $7K liberty and a $3K clutch and $1K bellhousing for one race a year. Then on top of that have to make clutch adjustments all day for a race with a small purse. I guess looking at big heads up racing, there is no end to what people will do for so little money. As for mine. It's a box stock t-56 magnum with no faceplating, just the standard syncros it comes with, and an unadjustable twin disc Mcleod clutch. I'm just doing it for fun and to be different. I don't expect to set the world on fire with it.

It appears as that "no change" is the majority.
I have drafted a set of 2015 rules and posted in the sticky section. I cleaned it up a little.
Please go over them and give me your approval.

Thanks