2015 Mopar Dodge Challenger with drag pak 8.0 second 1/4 mile performance orders begin in July

You are right the link doesn't work.

What can i say except it's the internet,sometimes the most stupid shit I've ever seen in my life.

But here is some of what it was about.

The link at the bottom seems to work.

Performance of the 2015 Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak is said to be consistently in the 8.0-second quarter-mile range. Orders for the 2015 Mopar Dodge Challenger Drag Pak open July 23, from authorized Dodge dealerships just in time for the Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals at the Mopar Block Party in Golden, Colorado. The naturally aspirated 426 Hemi Drag Pak kit is priced at $99,426, while the supercharged 354 Hemi Drag Pak kit is priced at $109,354.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/1506_2015...rs_first_supercharged_hemi.html#ixzz3eHWTmXi1

Last edited:
Man I wish I had money ha 8 sec car from the factory, where's the fun in that

sent from deep within a tomato field

I think they are just playing around.

Makes me wonder just how fast the factory could make a car. If they were allowed to without any limits to the max performance they can get from it.

The Copos and Mustang SCJ cars are very impressive also.:cool: These new cars need between $ 40 and $70 k in engine, susp and drive train mods to be competitive in NHRA Stock/Superstock.. I love class racing but the money to win and how you are treated by the sanctioning body makes that kind of money just not worth it.:rolleyes:

I wonder how the Hell Cat owners feel about the drag pak Challenger.......probably not too good