2015 GS Nationals Roll Call

jasjamz

THS Racer
Its that time again! We're about a month away. Who's planning to attend and have some fun racing in THS? I'm looking forward to seeing the cars from last year, and hope new faces and cars enter the class. If you fit the class rules, join in! You're making passes anyway!

.....sorry D-Day....new rules for 2015!
.... New rule...registered plate must contains numbers....wait...then I'm out too....scratch that one!
.... Your horn failed the secret peer tech volume inspection last year....
Drivers can not wear corrective lenses...
.... 2014 winners must add 3 200lb passengers....
.... No original owners that work at Buick dealership...

Please don't feel any of these new rules are attempts to keep out out of the class LOL!

All jokes aside. Good luck this year!
" tack weld that wastegate shut, D-Day is coming..."

I dont think Im the one to worry about. There is something brewing way south of me. I think they like to eat ditch bugs.LOL
DDay

Mounted new front tires to be THS legal with the 4 matching wheels rule, turns out 195 65 15 v rated goodyears are the same weight as M&H 185 radial front runners, 19#'s, also got one of my trailer spares replaced too. Ready to roll, once I fix my passenger window motor (stuck down of course)...

IMG_4873%20Small.JPG

I was going to run THS this year but I got a great deal on a 6766 with an S cover..... :(

Bryan

I was going to run THS this year but I got a great deal on a 6766 with an S cover..... :(

Bryan
I run a 6262 in THS. I use a E cover for the class. I swap out an S cover on the same Turbo. Like $200 bucks for the cover and actuator.
Maybe you can do the same.
FWIW....I keep the E Cover on because an my level it doesn't slow me down one bit.

I think THS and TAI will be running the same tree this year, I'm planning on running both, I wish I could go 3rd nozzle on my meth to spray the tranny cooler to survive the hot lapping...

i'm in..........well i was until i saw that all the wheels must match lol......