2015 Buick Race Day and BPG to combine Event

Just made my last rode trip plans. Stopping in the Youngstown area Thursday night. I need the test and tune Friday!!! I'll be staying at the track Friday to Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

I'm going for the vacation. If it rains we can all hangout and lie about our cars.

I hate to pull a trailer 7 hours to watch it rain. I've done it enough times over the last 3 years.

I hate to pull a trailer 7 hours to watch it rain. I've done it enough times over the last 3 years.

Yea I don't disagree, I'll be watching the weather forecast on Friday to see what it says. Weathermen should 'hopefully' have their shit together by then to determine what it's going to be doing this weekend. Although I know for the last 3 days I've been checking, it has been continuously showing rain for saturday and sunday, which really sucks. :(

An unfortunate part of racing. The rain plan is to have fun and meet people I haven't seen for awhile. And if it is sunny, I'm going to have fun, meet people I haven't seen for awhile, and race. And I will probably meet some new people as well. Anyone making the trip, look me up and let me know who you are!!!!!

I just called bushur the dyno is tomorrow and Friday he said talk to Cal hartline for exact times/ scheduling....

Last edited:
It was supposed to storm here in Columbus from Sunday until the end of the week, and it only rained for about 20 minutes one day so far....I wouldn't let that determine whether you make the trip or not.

While I agree about the lack of accurate forecasting, I know I have been watching the forecast here in ohio the last 3 days and it has consistently shown a 60% or higher chance of rain for Saturday so on that note, Just in case, Does anyone know if their is a contingency plan for the car show if it rains Saturday?

Wish I could bring them both

Attachments

• 1432777203542.jpg
    1432777203542.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 180
I live 35 miles from Norwalk and local forecast today shows 85* and sunny Friday chance of evening showers, Sunday 65* partly sunny zero chance of rain.
Looks like Great weather for Racing !

But it still shows rain for saturday for the car show which really sucks....