2015 Buick Race Day and BPG to combine Event

Hey guys, is the Buick Race Day on Sunday May 31st going to be a Buick car show + vendors + drag racing? Or is it just a car show only. Also, what's happening on Saturday?

Hey guys, is the Buick Race Day on Sunday May 31st going to be a Buick car show + vendors + drag racing? Or is it just a car show only. Also, what's happening on Saturday?

May 30th (Saturday) is the car show at Arbys in Norwalk and I believe the vendors will also be there. May 31 is Racing only at the track and that is it.

I need somebody to fine tune my 87 GN. If any of you guys knows a good tuner that going to be present that weekend in Ohio and you can recommend let me know. Car is running rich at this moment.

I was looking for a GN guy not a DSM guy to tune my car plus there prices are a little over the top for me.
Anybody here that is going to the event should know how to tune a GN with a stock ECU and TT chip any help appreciated.

I was looking for a GN guy not a DSM guy to tune my car plus there prices are a little over the top for me.
Anybody here that is going to the event should know how to tune a GN with a stock ECU and TT chip any help appreciated.

LOL you obviously don't know who David buschur is, he owns a WE4 and is a more than capable tuner in addition to his own skills he also knows Carl hartline.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431385877.658753.jpg

Those of you planning on attending this Event and looking to pick up a New Turbo, Injectors, XFI System, Boost Controller, ETC.......at a Great Price!
Give us a call, we will give you "EVENT SPECIAL" Pricing and you can pick up your parts at the event to save on Shipping!
But you MUST order by May 20th and mention this post to receive the Event Pricing.

*This Special does not include Fiberglass Hoods.....Sorry.