2015 Buick Race Day and BPG Event Hotel and Race Info

That is what Dave Buschur posted on the TSM facebook page, that there will be dyno and tuning available on those days.

Hotel booked , what time does the track open on Friday ?

Is there a better day to go? I'll be traversing through Ohio that weekend and will be stopping by but I only have one day. I have a little leway in my schedule to pick a day. I was looking to catch the day where the most stuff was happening. (Shows, racing, ect) Any suggestions?

We have a three car convoy traveling from Buffalo area to Norwalk. Anyone that wants to hook up and drive with us let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a better day to go? I'll be traversing through Ohio that weekend and will be stopping by but I only have one day. I have a little leway in my schedule to pick a day. I was looking to catch the day where the most stuff was happening. (Shows, racing, ect) Any suggestions?

I would say Saturday, I know racing and the car show is going on that day. But maybe @gbsean can confirm.

NOS Pwr. Antenna, set of 4 used(reproduction) eagle gts, 9 hole hood pad....I always enjoy looking at what parts are for sale too. I don't even know if they are doing a swap meet setup at this event but that would be great as well.

Just wondering if you can pre-register for racing? I had a friend call and ask me because he could not find anything.

Car show is at the track Saturday with cruise in Thursday and Friday night at the Arby's

Sean I read on the BPG forum the car show is at arbys on saturday, is this true? That's a bummer if it is because there is not a lot of parking space at that arbys, would be 1000x better to have it at the track.