2014 Power Tour who's going?

groumoutis

I skipped out last year and haven't seen anyone mention it so far this year. So is everyone skipping it this year or did I miss something?

I would love to go in the worst way, but cant get out of work or spare the cash- 2 kids in college, 3rd going in a year- after last years tuition bills I officially owe more to colleges now than I paid for my house . When its over if im not homeless I will be living in a burned out van down by the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( actually I could be living in my GN cause they are not taking that except from my cold dead hands!!!!!!)

Those turbo farmers always go and Austin is always trying to get me drunk and stay in my room. Just kiddin. Austin enjoys the tour a little too much....

I won't be going until they change the routing back to the West Coast/Southwest, like they did in the 90's...

I plan on being the first to do the whole route in a man-kini

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will be long hauling as a passenger in dads old mopar....and drinking with the TF dub most nights!

I'll be long hauling along side Austin....representing the TFW fo sho. Hopefully one of my cars decides to be reliable enough to convince me to drive it... :banghead:

Was planning on it this year, but car isn't finished and I have too much going on this summer..
Ya'll have fun!