2014 GSCA- FAST XFI TSO Sponsors

HighPSI

Staff member
When we told the guys over at Comp Cams that almost every car in the class has a FAST XFI computer system, they offered to be a premier sponsor for the class.

RUNNING TOTAL: Over $7000.00 in cash and prizes!!!!

Holly has been soliciting sponsors for the 2014 TSO Class. The good news is, we already have a bunch of payout that rolled over from last year. We will be updating this thread with last years rollover payout and all of the new sponsorship money donated this year. I CAN PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEE THIS RACE WILL HAVE THE LARGETS PAYOUT OF ANY BUICK CLASS EVER. It is my intention to get a 16 car field with payout to any racer who qualifies and races first round, even if they lose. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates

Last edited:
VP RACING FUELS: http://www.vpracingfuels.com/

When you crave the most power, best performance and must-have fuel consistency, you need VP Racing Fuels.
Why? Because performance fuel is our passion, our lifeblood. It’s not a sideline or hobby, it’s not one department or profit center in a large conglomerate. Since 1975, it’s been the primary focus of everything we do.

And it’s not just “race gas.” It’s performance fuels of all types—racing gasoline, racing methanol, nitromethane, small engine fuels, hobby fuels, storage fuels—essentially any application requiring custom formulation for specific performance characteristics. And the pump gas you’ll find at VP-branded stations? In keeping with VP's demanding standards, you can be confident it ranks with the best on the market

VP has donated 8 X 5 gallon pails of their famous Q16 racing fuel. This is a $800 value!!!!

I just verified that we had $2500 Cash Roll over from last year. I would like to ask all of you racers to keep an eye out for any potential sponsor.

trz_logo.JPG

Specializing in the Production of High Performance Drag Racing Suspension Components!
TRZ Motorsports is a proud Sponsor of the T.S.O. Class for the GS Nationals 2014
TRZ Motorsports has donated $500.00 CASH to the Sponsorship of TSO!!!
Big Thanks to TRZ for their support (y) http://trzmotorsports.com/wp2/

PTElogo_highres.jpg

Precision Turbo and Engine is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of high performance, aftermarket turbochargers. Our manufacturing facility, conveniently located in Northwest Indiana, has been a worldwide supplier of high performance turbochargers that have set the standard for uncompromised quality and unsurpassed performance since the late 1990s. Over the years, we have designed, tested, and manufactured record setting and championship winning turbochargers for all racing organizations, as well as Original Equipment Manufacturers such as General Motors.
www.Precisionturbo.net 855-996-7832

Precision Turbo is a Proud Sponsor of the Turbo Street Outlaw Class!
Big Thanks to Precision for their $ 250.00 CASH Sponsorship for this year again!

RJCheader.jpg

Established in Utah in 1997, RJC Racing is the innovator of many many different products for the Buick Turbo Regals. RJC prides itself in offering the best products on the market. Whether it’s intercoolers, exhaust systems, or head gaskets, RJC Racing is there to provide the most advanced products that get you out on the track and performing at the highest level.
www.RJCRacing.com
RJC Racing is a proud sponsor of the T.S.O. Class.
Big Thanks to RJC Racing for their $250.00 CASH Sponsorship!

BIG THANKS to the T.S.O. Class "MAJOR SPONSOR"!!
FASTlogo.jpg

Proudly Sponsoring the Turbo Street Outlaw Class with a Very Generous $1,500.00 of Product!
For over 10 years, FAST™ has been recognized as the leading developer of advanced electronic fuel injection technology. Today, FAST™ continues to drive the aftermarket industry through constant new product development. And with a complete line of superior, easy-to-use EFI systems, intake manifolds, throttle bodies and other EFI components, FAST™ is committed to bringing the best fuel injection experience to both racers and street enthusiasts everywhere. www.Fuelairspark.com

Bryan,
Based upon the payout of some of the other heads up classes, it might make better economical sense for some of them to jump into TSO. I would really, really like to have 18-20 cars competing for the 16 car field. I suspect the bump will be around 9.80
Turbostiches is making up a killer event T-shirt with all the sponsors, that we should be able to give to EVERYONE who even attempts to qualify. If a racer makes the field, he should be looking at another $50-$100 on top of that.
Please spread the word, because we are still updating this thread every couple days with more payout money.

Bryan,
Based upon the payout of some of the other heads up classes, it might make better economical sense for some of them to jump into TSO. I would really, really like to have 18-20 cars competing for the 16 car field. I suspect the bump will be around 9.80
Turbostiches is making up a killer event T-shirt with all the sponsors, that we should be able to give to EVERYONE who even attempts to qualify. If a racer makes the field, he should be looking at another $50-$100 on top of that.
Please spread the word, because we are still updating this thread every couple days with more payout money.
Cal, obviously my car is nowhere near TSO or even TSM but if it helps the class payout I will step up.
I would be very happy if my car ran that well to be in the 9.80s...
I don't see that being the case but if it helps out I will run ..

Bryan

HRpartsNstuff_Logo jpg version.jpg

HRpartsNstuff invents, designs, tests, manufactures, and retails, all of the performance products on this site (except for some smaller misc items) utilizing high tech CNC machines & laser cut steel. Our goal is to produce new and innovative products of the highest quality, that improve our cars performance, safety, and appearance. We use only the highest quality USA made material and components when at all possible.
www.HRPartsNstuff.com

Thank you HRPartsNstuff for your $350.00 Sponsorship to the TSO Class!

Cal, obviously my car is nowhere near TSO or even TSM but if it helps the class payout I will step up.
I would be very happy if my car ran that well to be in the 9.80s...
I don't see that being the case but if it helps out I will run ..

Bryan

I can do the Same cal if need be

Damn thats a lot of money in Buick racing!! I really wasn't planning on going this year but this has given me some motivation. This could turn out to be a free vacation. Thanks goes out to Holly Hartline for the hard work of raising this kind of money for TSO. See you slow people at BG.

BIG THANKS to....
ToyBarnlogo.jpg

for their $250.00 Sponsorship to the TSO Class

Toy Barn Cars Dublin, Ohio
Family owned and family operated, the Toy Barn is your one stop shop for all of your exotic and luxury car needs. Our motto is "Don't just drive, Arrive !!"
We're here to help you buy the right pre-owned luxury or exotic. You'll find several tools on this site to make the process as easy as possible. Browse Toy Barn's used car inventory, view our specials, apply for credit or arrange for service. Be sure to see us first when looking for a pre-owned exotic or luxury automobile.
Toy Barn's Used Car Department stocks Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lamborghini, Ferrari and many other highline makes, all our used cars and SUV's have been put through an exhaustive mechanical inspection that assures you trouble-free driving. Our plentiful inventory means Toy Barn offers great selection on every make and model. Stop by our extensive multiple showrooms browse our luxury and exotic inventory.
Toy Barn Cars, Don't just drive, .... ARRIVE!! www.Toybarncars.com 1-800-Toy-Barn

It should also be noted that TSO racer Justin Hinderer, is the owner of The Toy Barn. I'm pretty sure Justin is banking on having to cut himself a check.