2013 TAI Rules Discussion

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
All the other classes seem to be debating over the 2013 rules. I guess we should.

1) 109 Block
2) 3 bolt turbo up to 75mm
3) fill up with 10 gallons of fuel with the other racers
4) iron head weight 3450 aluminum head weight 3550

Well let's see. Nothing to discuss!:p heheheh!!

All the other classes seem to be debating over the 2013 rules. I guess we should.

1) 109 Block
2) 3 bolt turbo up to 75mm
3) fill up with 10 gallons of fuel with the other racers
4) iron head weight 3450 aluminum head weight 3550

Well let's see. Nothing to discuss!:p heheheh!!

Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
5) No racers from Englewood Florida
6) No turbo 400 trannies
7) No Pro Drag Radials
8) NO under hood blue accent of any kind
9) NO wanna b GNXs

Finally a rule change thread that I can actually vote in! I almost feel like a real racecar driver right now...at least for a split second. I may go put my helmet on and make turbo sounds while sitting in my car pretending to brake torque at the staging lights and imagining an outside without snow. Ahhhh...I love this board.

Finally a rule change thread that I can actually vote in! I almost feel like a real racecar driver right now...at least for a split second. I may go put my helmet on and make turbo sounds while sitting in my car pretending to brake torque at the staging lights and imagining an outside without snow. Ahhhh...I love this board.

Now all u need to say is ur coming to T/B. com Nat's!!!!

And join us in kickin Clint's AZZ!!!!

Next year, with new motor done, I'm trying to race at two Buick TAI races. This really is the best class in which to have fun but every race is 600 miles away:eek:

I hope u will still come out and hang out!!!

Would be great if you could make it , have a question for u if your interested!!

Give me a call 941-416-7509

Thanks JD

Next year, with new motor done, I'm trying to race at two Buick TAI races. This really is the best class in which to have fun but every race is 600 miles away:eek:
I drive about 900 one way...to NOT race...LOL
Its a great time, even if your car spends the whole week on a lift.

Bryan

I propose a rule change:

What about letting the production 4.1 blocks in and let them run at 109 / alum weight?? Maybe even more class participation

I propose a rule change:

What about letting the production 4.1 blocks in and let them run at 109 / alum weight?? Maybe even more class participation

I'm good with that

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app