2013 regal t having eletrical issues

ken nelson

My 2013 t keeps launching on-star back to back 5 or more times in a row, service parking brake light comes on, center radio screen goes black and headlights flicker. This don't happen all the time, kinda comes and goes. Took it to dealership and they said it needed updated programs installed (under warrenty) few days later doing it again. Anyone else have or heard of this happening? I have another appointment next week and I'd like to have some idea of what's going on. My warrenty is up soon and I don't want to get stuck with a major bill in the future. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe random ac ripple from the alternator? Keep a record of the complaint while it is in warranty...that will cover you out of warranty..insist on a receipt record even if they can't duplicate the problem. Also there are bad grounds everywhere on those engines...let the dealer look it over as many times as possible, keep records.

My radio has locked up a few times and my instrument has stopped working a few times. The grounds on mine are probably fine because they had the engine out to seal it up. The pcv stuck causing all kinds of oil leaks. It had 19600 miles on it.2.0 t