2012 XTSM Points Racers Sign in

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
ROLL CALL for XTSM

Post your name and what races you plan on attending and I'll add them to the list.

TurboBuick.com Nats May 3rd-5th
Jason White
Richie Balcom
JD Dilorenzo
Patrick Broughton
John Snyder

Buick Race Day June 15th, 17th
Steve Kessler
Bob Slusser

BPG Nats August 3rd-4th
Randy Alexander
Steve Kessler
Bob Slusser

GSCA Nats Oct 17th-20th
Jason White
Randy Alexander
Steve Kessler
Bob Slusser
John Plog

Southern Turbo Shootout Nov 9th-10th
Jason White
Randy Alexander

Jason you not going to BPG?? if not make sure you give me a heads up as to who is going to be in charge...

Where are all the guys that said they were gonna run if the stage motors were allowed??

Here are the guys that made comments on the rules, time to put your name on the list.

Tom Robinson OUT
Ken H
John Plog IN
Re-evaluating
Turbotwister
TSM3089
Robert Wilson OUT
Steve Hughes OUT
Quickt
BobbyBuick
Chris Hogeland IN
MeanMike
YellowBrick OUT
XXQuick6XX
Forcefed3.8
V6RACER IN
Southern Boost IN

Where are all the guys that said they were gonna run if the stage motors were allowed??

Here are the guys that made comments on the rules, time to put your name on the list.

Tom Robinson
Ken H
John Plog
Re-evaluating
Turbotwister
TSM3089
Robert Wilson
Steve Hughes
Quickt
BobbyBuick
Chris Hogeland
MeanMike
YellowBrick
XXQuick6XX
Forcefed3.8
Take Yellow Brick off please. We were on board with the stage motors but not with everything else.
We should have our new ls power plant RPM Transmissions is having built and donating any day.
The Banana power plant is about ready to go in our new THS car.
Good luck with your new class!!!!
Ronnie

My car is still under construction. If I were to make any races this year it would be BG or the Southern Turbo Shootout. But that is very low likelyhood unless someone wants to sponsor a paint job on my car. Like I said in the rules discussion, my car should be done late this year and I can run a lot more races in 2013.

Take Yellow Brick off please. We were on board with the stage motors but not with everything else.
We should have our new ls power plant RPM Transmissions is having built and donating any day.
The Banana power plant is about ready to go in our new THS car.
Good luck with your new class!!!!
Ronnie

Will do Ronnie. Good luck on the LS build. If someone was donating something like that to me I'd do it in a heartbeat.
What did you mean when you said "We were on board with the stage motors but not with everything else."?

Will do Ronnie. Good luck on the LS build. If someone was donating something like that to me I'd do it in a heartbeat.
What did you mean when you said "We were on board with the stage motors but not with everything else."?
I was all for allowing stage stuff to help with car count. The rest of the rules should have stayed the same in my opinion and a few others.
We tried to better our times on that list and was one of the main reasons for running every year. Imo now that list is worthless and might as well be gone.
We tried all these years to keep thing the same and had the upper hand till a couple of years ago now things are out of hand.
A few of you wanted the rules changed and now they have.
We didn't want change the class was getting even and starting to gain new interest. Now new class new rules and from what I hear they are not setting well with alot of people.
Suck thing is that I built a badass TSM car for a guy last year that will never see a tsm race. I guess he can spend a ton more money this year and make it legal for XTSM but I don't think so.................just my opinion and it don't matter anymore but you asked

Ronnie

I am trying to see what exactly changed in your mind? You say you are ok with StageII.... Nothing else changed that I am aware of? Please list them out if you don't mind. Why wouldn't a TSM car be legal now with the XTSM rules? Seems like alot of excuses not to participate.

I am trying to see what exactly changed in your mind? You say you are ok with StageII.... Nothing else changed that I am aware of? Please list them out if you don't mind. Why wouldn't a TSM car be legal now with the XTSM rules? Seems like alot of excuses not to participate.

You post the stuff that changed and I will choose from the list. Start 2 years ago till now and compare them.
That is when it started for us.

I have lost interest in buick events and do not want to have to add 350lbs to the car to make weight.

I too have lost interest in the Buick events with the extra weight and after waiting for weeks to see if Norwalk and Osceola were going to be included.

I'm not playing games. You were the one asking me questions that I am more than willing to answer.
I am making excuses not too participate I think you said.
Dude you use to be alot of fun to hang with but you take this buick stuff way too serious anymore.

Seriously did you just say that out loud ronnie whatever you whine bout money now your goin to completely change the car to run something you wont be able compete with for awhile. Look like stage guys are all out because who knows , but whatever i will compete no fear and will be faster then i was last time out .

With my cheap built redneck version of a tsm car ,STOCK STROKE, IRONHEADED ,109 have fun in all of your future indeavors.

Randy