2012 Rules Discussion

Thanks guys. I've gotten everyone's vote now. I will compile it all up and post the results shortly.

I wasn't able to load the spreadsheet, so I will just type it up here:

BDCB Dave Fiscus
BDBB Manny Espino
BDCB Tim Szabo
BDCB Gary Harmon
ADCA Don Cruz
BDCA Billy T
BDCB Rob Irle
ADCB Brad Tennyson
BDCB Jason Cramer
BDCB Nick Piccione
ADCB Paul Dubois
BDCB O.C. Cantrell
BDCB Jr Turner
AABA Tom Robison
ADCA Jason White
BDCB Roy Garcia
Totals:
Rule1: A=5, B=11
Rule2: A=1, B=0, C=0, D=15
Rule3: A=0, B=2, C=14
Rule4: A=4, B=12

Bottom Line: There won't be any Rule Changes this year in TSO. Thanks to all of you that raced and voted

Hey i missed this whole post i dont think it matters at this point since we paid to race at bg until we wrecked the car i will put ours up even if the votes are in 1. b 2. d 3. c 4. b

Sorry Cal, as Laz said, we missed the thread, Manny told us about the thread yesterday and we thought we'd take a peek. I think our vote is on line with what the class has been trying to accomplish since it's inception making sure the class doesn't turn into a Quick 16 little brother. We've raced in TSO in 2011 for the last 3 years but our luck hasn't quite been there. Lost to Gary Harmon in the first round in 2010, lost a freeze plug last year at 166 mph and after trying to convince my steering wheel to take care of daddy, the best it could do is lose me in all the smoke on the top end and managed to slightly touch the wall putting us out of commission for the event. :( See you around in '12. BOOOOST is almost done, and ready to start playing ! ;)

Sorry Cal, as Laz said, we missed the thread, Manny told us about the thread yesterday and we thought we'd take a peek. I think our vote is on line with what the class has been trying to accomplish since it's inception making sure the class doesn't turn into a Quick 16 little brother. We've raced in TSO in 2011 for the last 3 years but our luck hasn't quite been there. Lost to Gary Harmon in the first round in 2010, lost a freeze plug last year at 166 mph and after trying to convince my steering wheel to take care of daddy, the best it could do is lose me in all the smoke on the top end and managed to slightly touch the wall putting us out of commission for the event. :( See you around in '12. BOOOOST is almost done, and ready to start playing ! ;)

Sorry, I didn't include you guys. I just looked at the qualifying ladders of the TSO racers to get the names. For some reason, I thought you guys were running Q16 and not TSO last season. I am glad to hear you will be running TSO next season, and more importantly, I am glad to hear you are getting the car back together. Feel free to call if there's anything I can do to help get you guys back out. I added your vote to the list.

I cut and pasted this from Jason's TSM schedule posted in the TSM section:

May 3rd-5th

TurboBuick.com Nationals

Piedmont Dragway Julian, NC

Piedmont Dragway

2012 Turbobuick.com Nationals May 2nd-5th sponsored by ZDDPlus

June 15th, June 17th

Buick Raceday

Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH

http://www.mi-buicks.com/documents/Norw2012.pdf

August 3rd-4th

Buick Performance Group Nationals

National Trails Raceway Columbus, OH

The Buick Performance Group presents "Class of 1987 Buick Reunion and Big Boat Bash"

October 17th-20th

GSCA Nationals

Beech Bend Raceway Bowling Green, KY

Free racing on Wed. Oct. 17

GS NATIONALS .:. BUICK GSCA GS NATIONALS OFFICIAL WEB SITE.

November 9th-10th

Southern Turbo Shootout

Silver Dollar Raceway Reynolds, GA

Silver Dollar Raceway - Home

Start driving South. I'm going to the track nearly every weekend :) There's a huge race in Valdosta in 3 weeks that a bunch of Northern Buick guys will be driving down to

Start driving South. I'm going to the track nearly every weekend :) There's a huge race in Valdosta in 3 weeks that a bunch of Northern Buick guys will be driving down to

I hadnt touched the car since having the TSO legal exhaust built at the end of last season, but yesterday had a bit of motivation so I plucked the motor and brought it over to my engine builder for a complete freshen up. I suspect I'll have it back in march, plop it in.. and if the local tracks arent running yet I may take a trip south.