2011?

I hope it does, I missed out on alot of the action due to car problems. I am already planning to go again and it was a 900 mile one way trip with a trailer.

Bryan

I hope so but I'm a poor boy after all. Have you got plans to do it again Shane? If I can't make Noble I want to make this at least.

I hadn't even noticed this thread until someone text me today...

I sure hope we do it again. We are talking about it and I feel pretty sure we are going to do it. I have to talk with Mr. Clark more as he is the kinda the centerpiece of the occasion:biggrin: I think we are about to get into gear on this!

I will keep everyone updated!

TIA!

I figured you'd have already started planning it Shane. I'm suprised you haven't already got some sponsors lined up.

I figured you'd have already started planning it Shane. I'm surprised you haven't already got some sponsors lined up.

SHOOT... Clint is the man with the plan, Shane is the man with the check book, & Richard is the man with the shop. :biggrin: & we can not thank them enough.

I'm hoping to make it this coming year,,,, hope i dont have surgery this year....also hope the have the true street radial class too..

I'll be bringing the only "old school" 355 twin turbo on the east coast.. If I don't break it this winter...I'll also be hoping Bob keeps the wheels under the car..